Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Maxi Climber is a vertical climber that works to meet your goal of improving your overall steps of keeping fit. It is cheap and simple device to use which operates quietly without interfering people around. It offers up to 15 minutes of intense workouts with quality results that ensures that you work extra hard at less hour. It is cheaper method of keeping fit compared to frequent visits to gym to keep fit. You are able to mold lean muscle by using this device. It is a final device in keeping you fit and very effective in burning of fats, boost muscle mass and enhance cardiovascular health to great extent. Your body’s biceps, glutes, core, and triceps are made strong and more functional through using the device.
How Max Climber Works
You are required to start with workouts that take shorter period in the beginning as this device is very powerful physically. These workouts can take up to ten minutes but not less than five minutes which will responsible for enhancing your stamina and preparing your body to endure the whole workout session. These short workouts also help in boosting your levels of fitness and enhancing your cardio strength prior to taking long session of workout. You are required to utilize the strength of the upper part of your body to make sure that the lower part of your body is lifted; this movement imitates climbing a rock. Your whole body will be engaged in this exercise as you extend your right hand, your right leg will able to move in cycle while you pull down. In second step, you will extend your left hand and your left leg will move in cycle while you pull it down. The whole exercise will result to an in depth body exercise where your left side of the body extend while right side lay down.
Max Climber Ingredients
- Cold-rolled steel-this material is used to make the bottom of the device to support your movement device and it is durable to give you service for longer periods.
- Isometric non-stick grips- it is where you hold with your hands to coordinate movements
- Adjustable height- for adjusting your height.
- Timer- to help you start and stop your workout.
Max Climber Pros
- The device is simple to fold, which enable it to be stored inside the house or in a small space where space is limited.
- Its handgrips are comfortable which helps you work well.
- It is cheap device to keep you fit as compared to other fitness devices in the market.
- Contains 5 adjustable setting for you to set your height.
- It is faster way to exercise and it is easy way to burn calories.
- It engages the whole body during exercise
- It boosts your muscles
- It doesn’t make noise.
- Putting up the machine before use is easy.
Max Climber Cons
- It can be used by people weighing 240 pounds or less; more than that is not suitable.
- Less information of the manufacturer of the device
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
It is easy to use. You are required to stand on the cold-steel on the bottom of the device and hold the handgrips then extend your right that causes your right leg to move in cycle. Do the same on the left hand while repeating the movements.
Max Climber Side Effects
Max Climber has got no side effects.