Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Melissa Dream Sleep Aid is a health supplement used for those seeking of stress relief and sleeping disorders. The sleep supplement is good for people who are in need of a restful and sound sleep with as much relaxation as possible. This is because once you are relaxed it becomes easy for you to go to a sleeping mode. Stress has been associated as a major cause for tossing and turning all night. The supplement will have you go to a sound sleep without having to wake up in the middle of the night, plus you wake up without the drowsiness.
The Melissa Dream Sleep Aid sleep supplement is sold from various online websites with their prices mentioned for example; at health4youonline at the price of 14.95 Euros for 40 capsules.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about
The Melissa Dream Sleep Aid sleep supplement is a product manufactured by the Nordic company. The supplement they claim is the best to you can find out there in the market. The manufacturers claim that these supplements will work for you both as stress relief and sleep inducing supplement. The manufacturers claim the ingredients used are pure and clinically researched.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
The Melissa Dream Sleep Aid works with the diligent contribution of each of its ingredients to bring a whole purpose. The ingredients work mainly towards offering stress relief, relaxation and sound restful sleep throughout the night.
- Helps relief stress. Has a calming effect. Lower sleep disturbance.
- It is an amino acid found in the tea plant. It is good for relieving of anxiety. Helps minimize the stimulating effects of caffeine. It is commonly used for brain enhancement. It will inhibit the GABA neurotransmitter so as to boost the levels of dopamine and serotonin in the body and boosts the production of alpha brain waves in the body. These will bring you a deep sense of relaxation.
- Has a calming effect to your body. Stimulates the functions of the other ingredients. Relaxes muscle cells and nerve cells. Help relieve leg cramps.
Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12
- Offers a relaxation of a person. Boosts the neurotransmitters function in the brain; helping offer stress, anxiety and depression relief. Give better moods. Get rid of sleep disturbances.
- A mineral stored in the bones, with a function of bone metabolism. Helps in the relaxation of voluntary and involuntary muscle tissue, neurotransmitter activity and hormone regulation.
The Advantages of Melissa Dream Sleep Aid
- Enables one to fall asleep fast.
- Gives you a restful sleep with no disturbances like waking in the middle of the night.
- You do not experience morning hangovers, drowsiness and nausea
- Wake up feeling refreshed and with no morning crankiness.
- Provides temporary anti-depressant benefit and low anxiety levels.
- It contains no gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. It is safe and effective for use
- It is not habit forming; not addictive
- It has been clinically researched.
The Cons of Melissa Dream Sleep Aid
- No money back guarantees
Quality product, although it does not promote sleep or better sleep for me. Lemon balm works well for other things so I definitely recommend the product. – Clarice D. Evans
I ordered this product because it says it is to help people sleep, but when I got the box it says that’s it’s the none drowsy formula. I want the one that makes me sleepy! – Larry Jerome Sims
What is the recommended dosage for?
The recommended dosage for the supplement is 2-3 tablets for anyone starting to use the supplement. Take these tablets before your bedtime. Once you have used the supplement for more than two weeks, you can now go for 2 tablets per day. This is for people who need the supplement for sleep.
For persons who are just looking for stress relief, take one tablet with your meals. This will work for you without making you feel drowsy.
Are there any side effects to using this supplement?
No. There have been no side effects that have been associated with the use of this sleep supplement. This is mainly because the supplement is not inclusive of gluten, yeast, artificial colors, artificial flavors or chemicals. Plus, their ingredients are made to a purity standard.
What are the precautions of using this supplement?
If you have any medical conditions, avoid using this supplement unless you have consulted a health physician. It is advised for all mothers who are breastfeeding or lactating seek medical advice before using this supplement. Do not involve in driving or operation heavy machinery after using this supplement. people with asthma are completely asked not to use the supplement as the chamomile ingredient may make it worse.
Should you buy this product?
Yes. The product contains clinically researched and key ingredients used in sleeping supplements. It is gluten free and chemical free. It is very affordable. Most people can get to buying it.