Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Mendamine 25 is a natural joint care product that uses 25 (hence the name Mendamine 25) ingredients with the promise of keeping the joints nourished and keeping joint pain at bay. The product is sold and marketed both for its pain killing ability and its anti-inflammation properties. This in mind, it targets people suffering from various joint related complications (like arthritis) and gout. The product is sold online and in leading retail shop in a 180 tablet bottle for $22.37.
What is Mendamine 25 and What Does it do?
Mendamine 25 is a joint care ingredient that harnesses the power of 25 different ingredients to offer joint care and alleviate joint pain. According to the official website, this product is meant to;
- Reduce joint damage caused by aging joints and inflammation
- Offer joint cushioning and lubrication to ensure that friction doesn’t eat away your joints
- Nourishes your joints with most of the needed nutrients to keep your joints up and running optimally.
This product is thus sold targeting people who are involved in active sports and activities, ageing people who can no longer keep up with the body’s demand for nutrients, people suffering from arthritis; people suffering from inflammation related complications such as gout.
Who is Behind Mendamine 25?
Mendamine™ is a trademark product of Bioprosper Labs™ LLC. This company is based in 6137 Crawfordsville Rd F103, Speedway, IN 46224, United States. It is known to produce a dozen other products.
How Does Mendamine 25 work?
Mendamine 25 uses the restore and maintain approach. It has ingredients that equip the body with the ability to restore degenerated cartilage and tissue. One of the main causes of joint pain and reduced joint functioning is worn out joints. By promoting, the restoration of the worn out tissues, the joint is able to function optimally. A major cause of wearing out of joints is friction. In order to ensure that the joint tissue doesn’t wear out, we need to ensure that the joints are well lubricated. Mendamine 25 has ingredients that promote the production of lubricating fluids. Lastly, for optimal functioning, we need to ensure that the joints are well nourished. Mendamine 25 comes with joint nourishing ingredients that ensure that the joint is well powered.
What Ingredients are in Mendamine 25?
- Glucosamine – this is a naturally occurring compound that is believed to repair damaged and worn out tissue and cartilage. It is available natural in the body but at times the body is unable to produce the require amount of it.
- Chondroitin – this is a highly hygroscopic ingredient that is believed to attract fluids in to the joint. It is mainly used in combination with glucosamine.
- Soy Phytosterols – these are plant compounds that have powerful anti-inflammation qualities.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – this is a commonly used plant extract that promotes healthier inflammation and promotes greater joint comfort.
- Fish Cartilage – it promotes a health cartilage
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) – this is a major building block of synovial fluid (a major joint lubrication fluid)
- Other ingredients in Mendamine 25 are; selenium, copper, manganese Sulfate, zinc, chromium, niacinimide and Vitamins A, C, D, D3, E, B1, B2, B6 and B12
What are the Benefits of Mendamine 25?
- Mendamine 25 is fortified with minerals and vitamins
- The product has an easy to use, dedicated website
- Mendamine 25 is readily available over the counter
- The product comes with a money back guarantee
What are the Drawbacks of Mendamine 25?
- The official website lacks customer testimonials
- The product is not highly potent and you will be required to take a large number of the capsules
It took about two weeks but my knees have really improved. I have gone from going to having a knee replacement to playing tennis again. – Chris Williams
Purchase arrived quickly. I have psoriatic arthritis in both knees, and one hip joint. After one bottle @ 6 per day, I am almost completely pain free. Just started the second bottle. This works great. – J. Michael Gent
How Should I Use Mendamine 25?
The recommended dosage of Mendamine 25 is 6 capsules a day. It is advisable to divide them into three different servings of two capsules per servings. It is recommended that you take them with water and with meals.
What Conditions Does Mendamine 25 Treats?
Mendamine 25 is not meant to treat any condition. However, it is used to support joint related conditions by improving quality of life and reducing pain.
Does Mendamine 25 Interact With other Medications?
Although the product is not known to interact with any medications, it is highly recommended that you inform your physician prior to taking this supplement.
What are The Possible Side Effects of Mendamine 25?
There are no reported side effects of this product. However, due to the long list of ingredients, we cannot rule out one or two mild effects. In case of harmful effects, discontinue use and seek professional advice.