MenoMax is a natural formulation that helps users to fight the negative effects of menopause especially among women. The product is purely natural and is not based on the estrogen like most off-the-shelf products. The product combines highly desirable nutrients, herbs and minerals in an well-furnished complex to give the user the best feelings during menopausal age and fight away mood swings. The products helps a great deal in minimizing hot flashes, has ingredients to balance hormones that are responsible for menstrual cycle maintenance. All in all, the product brings more benefit to the user even in ensuring general body well-being to the user.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about MenoMax
MenoMax is manufactured by Nutracraft Company and is one of their products that have been brought into the market after several years of research work. It is actually more than just a supplement to help in harnessing menopausal symptoms, the product goes ahead to boost the self-esteem of the user and general body wellness. Other cheap products competing MenoMax are made from cheap ingredients that are not even effective in ensuring menopausal symptoms are reduced. However, MenoMax has all the natural ingredients that are of superb quality and proven positive results upon use.
How Does MenoMax Work?
MenoMax is a natural herbal and mineral supplement that is capable of helping the user with menopausal symptoms. Its rich ingredients are geared towards regulation of the menstrual hormones so as to reduce chances of mood swings, sweat during the night, dryness of the birth canal.
MenoMax has ingredients that have been tried and tested for several years by world class scientists in an FDA accredited facility. The ingredients include:
- Wild yam is a natural ingredient that helps in boosting the mood of the user. The ingredient also helps in maintaining blood flow within the reproductive system of a woman to ensure good desirable health especially at the menopausal periods.
- Black cohosh is a very rare ingredient in most countries. However, it has been extracted and formulated in the MenoMax to boost the balance of the hormones. It facilitates regulation of all the reproductive hormones and maintains the cycle so that transition to menopausal stages is safe and smooth.
- Red clover is a vitamin rich ingredient in the product. This is responsible to protecting the user against mild infections that usually appear during the menopause period. The clover also facilitates healing of the endometrium walls through its richness in the necessary vitamins to the body.
- The product is made fully from natural ingredients and is known to stop the negative symptoms of menopause from exposing themselves on the user.
- MenoMax is also applauded for its affordable price and ability of the distributors to deliver it to the users within the record time. In case of delay, there is usually a one hundred percent money pay back to the buyer.
- The product is helping the users to avoid the mood swings, vaginal dryness and general heat flashes from the body. Excessive sweating in the night which is a symptom of menopause is also thwarted by this supplement.
- Money pay back in some cases may take longer time to be effected.
- At the initial stages of use, the user may be irritated and feel like giving up on the supplement but with time, it happens to be the best.
- There is little information about the product in its website and one may not find the needed full information easily.
I have tried many different products/medicines to relieve severe hot flashes associated with menopause and I’m so glad MenoMax is working for me. Finally something to relieve the intensity of my hot flashes, it doesn’t completely eliminate them, but it makes them a lot less often. I tried black cohosh alone and it upset my liver, Brisdelle worked for a few months, but then it didn’t relieve the hot flashes, Estroven didn’t do anything for me. So for now MenoMax is working, I’m on my second bottle, and I’ll keep taking it as long as it works! – Analorena
Stopped my night time hot flashes after 3 days of taking. Good product. – Julia Loewen
Taking two pills per day is advisable both in the morning and evening after meals or together with the meals.
Always the user should ensure that the bottle containing the supplement is kept closed tight and dry. Do not allow children to come into contact with the drug since they are yet to reach the menopause.
MenoMax Side Effects
As natural as it is, MenoMax does not have any major side effects on the users.
Does it interact with other medications?
Most supplements in the market are not smoothly getting on with medications. However, MenoMax is uniquely designed combining researched natural ingredients that enable it to get on well with majority of medications one may be in. however, in case of a strange reaction, a fully qualified professional care giver should be contacted.