The adversity of menopause varies for various women,. Bottom line is that this is one stage every woman dreads to pass through. The symptoms that come with body change during menopause are very uncomfortable. They can harass you throughout your entire life cycle by posing emotional and physical stress. Such may include night sweats, fatigue, hot flushes, low libido, sleeplessness and mood swings. For this reasons there are many supplements promising relieve of these symptoms that are far much less effective. Menopace however is a nootropic supplement that is reliably effective in getting you through menopause in the most amicable way possible. It is made up of various ingredients and packaged in tablets. Menopace comes in different types of packages, depending on which you prefer.
If you are facing or going through menopause, it’s not too late or too early to purchase your own tablets and help yourself. You can visit the following stores:-
- vitabiotics.com 30 tablets for 7.25 Euros and 90 tablets for 15.85 Euros.
- amazon.com – menopace (plus 56 tablets) 10.25 Euros.
Manufacturer information and claims about Menopace
The Menopace is a product manufactured by the Vitabiotics Company. According to the company’s website, the supplement contains 22 nutrients all scientifically formulated, and caters for both during and after your menopausal stage. They point out that the supplement is good for hormonal balance, the nervous system, formation of collagen, bone maintenance, cardiovascular health and boosts your energy levels. The manufacturers also claim that they have package the product with no artificial flavors or fillers.
Their product has a free mobile app that reminds you to take your dosage, gives you health tools, and any new information on the product. The supplement has worn several awards. It was voted by Boots Customers as their favorite menopause product.it is the only vitamin company to receive the Queens Award For Innovation. The company also supports Women’s Health Concern, which is a registered charity.
How does Menopace work?
This is an overview of how the main ingredients are of help to your menopausal symptoms. These ingredients are based on the Menopace Original product.
Vitamin B12, Biotin and Copper & Iron minerals
- Boosts you energy levels so you don’t have to always feel tired.
- Nourishes the immune system
- Enables better absorption and use of calcium in the food.
- This helps in balancing your hormones so as to deter the mood swings.
- Improve the homocysteine metabolism for healthy levels of amino acid.
Vitamin B12 and Thiamin
- Calms the nervous system to a normal day functioning.
- Maintains a healthy heart.
Soya Isoflavane extract (20mg)
- They contain Daidzein, Glycitein and Genistein plant compounds.
Magnesium, Zinc & Vitamin D
- Improves the health of your bones, which tends to depreciate during menopause.
- Aids the normal production of collagen essential for teeth, skin bones,cartilage and your blood vessels.
The benefits of using Menopace
For a product solely developed for menopause, this is a product worth looking into. The menopace supplement will benefit you in the following ways:-
- The price is very affordable.
- Effective for relieving menopausal symptoms like hot flushes, night sweats, fatigue and mood swings.
- It gluten-free
- It has no estrogenic effects as would be in other menopause supplements.
- It comes with no preservatives, artificial colors, gelatin, salt, yeast or lactose.
- Is a product of a well recognized, reputable company.
- Contains a wide variety of nutrients that are all natural, thus safe for your health.
- It is also very suitable for all vegetarians.
- This product does not affect your weight in any way.
The Disadvantages of Menopace
- They do not offer any money back guarantee unless they are confident of the supplement’s effectiveness.
- Only available in stores in the UK
This medicine was for use my mother. And she was very happy with it. But delivery takes a long time (about 2 weeks.) – Jieun Nam
This is the second time I had been ordered same item for my wife. Thank you very much indeed. Regards – Adnan ADALI
The instructions for use of Menopace
- Taken just like any other supplement.
- Take two tablets per day, where one is a red blister and the other a green blister.
- Follow them with a glass of water.
- Make sure to take it during or after your meals.
The Precautions of using Menopace
Keep away from children as overdose of iron contained in the supplement may be harmful to their health.
The Side Effects
- If you have any allergies it is best to first seek medical advice to avoid facing adverse reactions to the supplement.
- If taken on an empty stomach it may cause nausea.