Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Menoquil is the brand name of a supplement made by Pharmaxa Labs. It is primarily designed to target the symptoms associated with menopause but also helps women going through perimenopause and post menopause. It is a completely natural product that, unlike other forms of menopause relief, is safe to use and will not have any side effects. Instead of using synthetic substances to replace reduced levels of hormones, it contains ingredients that have been used by women for centuries but developed by medical professionals to produce a revolutionary, maximum strength product.
The Manufacturers Information And Claims About Menoquil
Pharmaxa’s team of researchers and doctors have developed a menopause relief product that works quickly to target all symptoms experienced during this time of life. They sell and market Menoquil on a website that is very informative, containing details about the company, all customer service contact information and a comprehensive ordering section. The company states that they only use ingredients which have been tested for potency and purity and, in addition to the physical symptoms that menopause brings, are designed to target the emotional symptoms too such as irritability, mood swings and anxiety. They offer Menoquil in a number of different package options and provide discounts for those buying multiple bottles. All orders are sent in plain packaging and are covered by a 60 day refund term.
The Working Process And The Ingredients List
Menoquil uses pharmaceutical-grade ingredients that help reduce both severe and milder symptoms of menopause. Most symptoms are caused by a drop in hormone levels, so the formula works to regulate the hormones while also supporting better energy, sleep and the libido. All the ingredients used in Menoquil are listed and explained on the website, helping consumers to understand exactly how it works. Among the key active ingredients used in the product are:
- Calcium: Essential for maintaining good bone density and reducing the risk of brittle bones
- Green Tea Leaf: Improves energy levels and provides vital antioxidants to fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body
- Chaste Berry: This ingredient is added for its benefits in regulating the hormones and is also beneficial for women who experience bad PMS symptoms every month
- Dong Quai: This ingredient plays a vital role in maintaining a good flow of blood through the body and also has relaxing properties to relieve anxiety and stress
- Soy Isoflavones: Soy Isoflavones mimic the effects of female hormones which in turn, reduce many of the common symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes and night sweats
- Cniddium Monnieri: This ingredient, said to be a powerful aphrodisiac, supports the libido and helps the user regain sexual desire.
- Black Pepper: Also known as bioperine, this ingredient naturally aids in absorption of the other ingredients, increasing their bioavailability.
The Benefits Of Menoquil
- The formula ingredients are top quality and potent
- It is free of synthetic substances
- It has been tested for safety and purity
- The label lists all the ingredients
- It is designed to work quickly, in as little as a few weeks
What Are The Precautions To The Use Of Menoquil?
There are no warnings associated with Menoquil and can be used over long periods of time by women. However, users should always check the ingredient list in terms of possible allergic reactions and, if in doubt, see a healthcare provider before taking the product.
Possible Side Effects
This supplement has been made with safety in mind and should not cause any harmful side effects in healthy women.
To Learn How Menoquil Works, Please Watch This Video
Should You Buy This Product?
Any woman who has one or several symptoms associated with menopause should consider buying Menoquil. Compared to other products on the market, it contains a range of ingredients that have been proven to be beneficial for reducing symptoms and, unlike other brands, Menoquil begins to work very quickly, often is as little as 10 days. It is affordable, can be purchased at discount prices and is backed by a full 60 day refund term.