Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What Is Menoquil?
Menoquil is a supplement intended for women who are looking for a way to relieve their menopausal symptoms. The formula consists of natural herbal-based ingredients that strive to help with both emotional and physical symptoms of menopause. You can read this Menoquil review to get more information about the supplement, manufacturer, ingredients, and other important information about the product.
Menoquil comes in form of capsules that should be orally ingested. The main goal of the supplement is to help you achieve proper hormonal balance by utilizing the effectiveness of its natural ingredients. Menoquil reviews suggest that this product can help with hot flashes and reduce its severity and frequency, which is something that troubles a majority of women during menopause. Aside from that, the product will boost your overall health with a particular focus on promoting the strength of your bones.
Who Makes Menoquil?
Our Menoquil review team got down to business and found that the manufacturer of this product is a company called Pharmaxa Labs. On the official site of the supplement, you can find a lot of information about how dedicated this company is in designing top-quality products for our buyers. Although there is a photo of their headquarters, we failed to find where they are located as they did not provide a street address. You can, however, use a toll-free phone number to contact them if you need any additional information.
Aside from Menoquil, Pharmaxa Labs manufacturers several other supplements, including Phenocal for weight loss, Colopril for colon cleansing, and Serelax for relieving anxiety and depression.
How Does Menoquil Work?
An essential part of all Menoquil reviews is describing how this product works and that is what we will do in this section. It is not hard to explain the working process of Menoquil as it is based on utilizing natural ingredients to relieve menopausal symptoms. Black cohosh and isoflavones are among the primary compounds included that strive to help you in that area.
Aside from that, the supplement also includes guggulsterones and green tea extract that should help you maintain your optimal weight and prevent gaining extra pounds, which is a possible occurrence during menopause. Vitamin K, vitamin D, and calcium are part of the formula that should help you maintain strong bones and promote overall health.
It is important to emphasize in this menoquil review that the manufacturer recommends combining this supplement with another one made by the same company. According to them, menoquil is only one part of the meno relief system patented by this manufacturer, which also includes a supplement called progesteril. Menoquil reviews suggest that combining these two products should help you achieve and maintain an optimal balance of hormones in your body.
What Are the Ingredients in Menoquil?
We wanted to find out Menoquil ingredients, which is why we took a sneak peek at the label and here is what we discovered:
- Vitamin D– it is an integral part of your dental and bone health and it also boosts your immunity. it is also believed that vitamin D can help you to decrease diabetes risk and prevent cancer.
- Vitamin K– comes in the form of phytonadione and can help to decrease blood clotting and secure proper absorption and transport of calcium throughout your organism.
- Calcium– this mineral can help you to maintain optimal weight and boost bone health
- Phosphorus– it plays an integral role in bone health, but this compound can also help to balance your hormones
- Red Clover Powder– our Menoquil review experts discovered that you will find an extract from both the flower and the plant itself. This plant not only has rich antioxidant properties, but it is also a natural herb-based source of estrogen, which can help relieve menopause symptoms
- Green Tea Leaf Powdered Extract– green tea is used in many weight loss supplements, which is why it is believed that it can help you maintain optimal body weight. It is also an antioxidant that can boost your immune system
- Guggul Gum Resin Powdered Extract– it has antioxidant properties and it assists in preventing wrinkling and other aging symptoms, as well as in treating acne and keeping cholesterol in balance
- Chaste Berry Powder– this berry is believed to have an effect on PMS since it contributes to keeping hormone levels in your body balanced
- Don Quai Powder– this plant popularly known as “female ginseng” can be found in China. It plays a part in maintaining hormonal balance, which should help to avoid dryness of your vagina and keep your mood in the control
- Soy Isoflavones 40%- thanks to phytoestrogen, this ingredient can help you keep your hormonal balance intact
- Wild Yam Root Powder– can help to stimulate levels of progesterone, which is related to boosting the mood and reducing anxiety
- Black Cohosh Root Powder– this plant that is native to North America has been known to help in relieving menopausal symptoms and preventing mood swings.
- Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Powder– this ingredient is known as an aphrodisiac in Asia as it can boost female fertility.
- Bioperine– this compound is there to boost bio-availability and help your body better absorb the other ingredients.
If you are looking for an answer to the question is Menoquil safe, you can find it in the ingredients list. They are all natural and herbal-based, which just confirms Menoquil reviews that using this supplement presents no danger to your health.
- Contains only natural ingredients
- Can help to relieve menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes
- May assist in achieving hormonal balance
- Might help to maintain optimal weight
- Can promote bone strength and has a positive effect on overall health
- Arrives in a discreet box
- Could use a bit more information about the manufacturer
- It takes 10-30 days to start noticing results
- Needs to be combined with another product for optimal results
- Menopausal symptoms may start appearing again if you stop using the supplement
- If you want free shipping, you need to buy at least two bottles of the product
- No trial offer available
Usage Instructions of Menoquil
The manufacturer recommends taking this supplement two times a day and Menoquil user reviews confirm that. You should take a single capsule in the morning, preferably about 10-15 minutes before breakfast. The other tablet should be taken in the evening, preferably about 60 minutes before going to bed.
If you are wondering where to buy Menoquil, we would suggest using the official website of the product. However, our Menoquil review team found that you can also find the product available on several other sites. When it comes to availability of Menoquil in stores, you might be able to buy it over the counter, too. However, if you value your privacy, Menoquil reviews mention that you should stick to online ordering.
Side Effects of Menoquil
Let’s talk about Menoquil safety for a bit. The truth is that the supplement doesn’t seem to have side effects that you have to worry about. According to Menoquil reviews, the product does have a potent formula, which means there is a slight chance it might make you nauseous, but only if you have the extremely sensitive stomach. Since the product contains only natural ingredients and no artificial compounds, such as fillers additives, you do not have to worry about Menoquil side effects.
Precautions of Using Menoquil
Our Menoquil review team carefully read the instruction manual that came with the product and concluded that there are no special precautions needed when using this supplement. However, you should still make sure to consult a healthcare professional if you have any allergies, are pregnant or lactating, consuming any other medications, or suffering from a serious medical condition. There are no Menoquil complaints to be worried about if you suddenly discontinue using the product, but your menopausal symptoms might start appearing again.
TO LEARN HOW MENOQUIL WORKS, PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO
SHOULD YOU BUY THIS PRODUCT?
Any woman who has one or several symptoms associated with menopause should consider buying Menoquil. Compared to other products on the market, it contains a range of ingredients that have been proven to be beneficial for reducing symptoms and, unlike other brands, Menoquil begins to work very quickly, often is as little as 10 days. It is affordable, can be purchased at discount prices and is backed by a full 60 day refund term.