Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The male sexual organ, also referred to as the penis, is a complex part of the male body. When the brain sends a signal through nerves to the penis, the two main chambers in the penis expands, allowing blood to occur. This is when an erection occurs. While it may sound quite simple, in reality there are a large number of processes involved in order to gain that erection. Thereafter, several processes need to be in place in order to keep the erection. Once a man gains an erection, blood in the two main chambers are blocked. If the seal is broken, the erection goes down – whether or not the man has reached orgasm.
Merevex is a product that promises to help men gain maximum strength erections and give men the ability to keep their erection for a longer period of time. The formula comes in the form of a dietary supplement and is taken orally. The company that manufactures the product is called Robbins Enterprises International. The product is also one of the very few male enhancement formulas registered with the FDA – although not approved. The manufacturing of the product is conducted in an FDA approved facility.
The proprietary blend of Merevex contains a large amount of rare ingredients that is usually not found within similar products. This could be the reason why the product has been registered with the FDA, but, due to an inadequate amount of information being available on the manufacturer’s website, we cannot make any conclusions.
- FructusLycii – This ingredient is more popularly known as goji berries. These berries are usually dried in order to make medicine. It is reported that the berries can assist with diabetes, hypertension, fever and can help protect against cancer. Furthermore, reports confirm that goji berry is also used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- FiosCaryophylli – This ingredient is used as a treatment for minor infections, toothache and an antiseptic. Unfortunately, no evidence or facts are provided that links this ingredient to sexual performance enhancements.
- Radix Rehmanniae – This ingredient is commonly used in traditional Japanese and Chinese medicine. It is said that the ingredient assists with diabetes, fever, weakened bones, anemia and allergies. Unfortunately, no direct relation to sexual issues have been identified, but the connection between the ingredient and anemia might result in improved blood health, which could assist a man during an erection.
- Semen ZiziphiSpinosae – These seeds are harvested in a few regions within China. The fruit stone inside the seed is removed, then dried in the sun. Reports state that the ingredient is known to improve heart health and nourish the liver. No specific connection has been made between this ingredient and sexual issues, but the fact that the ingredient supports a healthy heart could mean improved blood pressure levels and better blood circulation, both of which could assist with an erection.
- Cortex Cinnamomi – Very much like cinnamon bark, but reported as slightly sweet. It is reported that the ingredient can be used as a powder, in its raw form and as volatile oil. Reports also state that the ingredient is used in traditional medicine to treat impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction.
- Semen SesamiNigrum – Also known as black sesame seed, this ingredient is reported to assist with chronic illnesses, improve skin tone, reverse grey hairs and regrow teeth. The statements made does not have any scientific backup to support the claims. No connection between these seeds and sexual dysfunction have been reported, but the fact that claims state the ingredient assists with blood detoxification and circulation may provide evidence that the product can lead to harder erections.
Other ingredients found in the blend of Merevex include semen allituberosi, poria, fructusfoeniculi, herbaepimedii, rhizome polygonati, radix peurariaelobatae, rhizome curculigimis and rhizome dioscorae.
- An all-natural blend means a reduced risk of developing side-effects and reactions to the active ingredients.
- Available in different sized packages that contains one to five tablets.
- A money-back guarantee is offered for unsatisfied customers.
- Manufactured in a FDA-approved facility
While no side-effects have been reported as yet, it is important to realize that the ingredients found in the product are not as popular with competitor products. Should side-effects occur, a visit to an emergency room may be necessary. An allergic reaction to the ingredients can also be treated with a dose of antihistamines.
How does Merevex Work?
Unfortunately, an inadequate amount of information is available on the internet to make a thorough conclusion of how the formula works. They do claim that the ingredients used in the manufacturing process are of natural origin and that the product has an 80% success rate amongst customers. From what we could gather, it seems like the product introduces naturally sourced ingredients into the male body in order to enhance the body’s natural ability to produce testosterone. The ingredients are also responsible for improved blood circulation, which also means blood can flow easily to the genital area. This often results in larger and firmer erections, as well as the ability to keep an erection in patients with diagnosed erectile dysfunction.