With the world today being excessively busy, juggling has become the norm, sleep seems to have taken a back seat. We go to bed feeling stressed and exhausted and just struggle to shut our thoughts and fall asleep, or stay asleep. When you feel as such, you can take a tablet of MidNite Sleep Aid. This is an all-natural supplement that promises to give you your sleep back. Not only just sleep but you get to stay soundly awake and wake up early in the morning, so it does not knock you out like most supplements do. With this product, you also do not wake up semiconscious or with a hangover. It has been designed to ensure it does not have any side effects.
To get your own experience of the MidNite Sleep Aid you can purchase it on:-
- amazon.com at $21.32. free shipping of orders above $35
Manufacturer Information and Claims about MidNite Sleep Aid
MidNite Sleep Aid is a product manufactured by Mid-nite developed by a woman who also had the same problem. They claim that MidNite sleep aid is made from only natural ingredients to ensure the safety of its consumers. They promise it is very effective and can be taken when going to bed or in the middle of the night. As long as it is 3-4 hours before you wake up. The product has no side effects common in most sleeping supplements like addiction, hangovers, grogginess and no drugs.
How Does MidNite Sleep Aid Work?
MidNite Sleep Aid contains only natural ingredients. There is the original MidNite Sleep aid designed purposefully to enhance your natural sleeping mechanism.
MidNite Sleep Aid Ingredients
It contains –
5mg European Melatonin
- This is synthetically produced melatonin to boost the melatonin hormones already in the body responsible for causing sleep.
A proprietary blend (used in aromatherapy to induce sleep) of:-
- Chamomile – used to treat insomnia
- Lemon Balm – used as a mint, has a calming effect.
- Lavender – helps one to relax.
There is also available new re-invented:-
MidNite PM, contains all the above ingredients and an additional
20mg Brome Lain
- Extracted from pineapples. Acts as a pain reliever.
MidNite for Menopause, contains all ingredients in the MidNite sleep aid and an additional
15mg Phytoestrogen (from soy)
- To antagonize midnight sweats and hot flushes.
The Benefits of using MidNite Sleep Aid
The promises of MidNite Sleep Aid are as overwhelming as the feedback they get. Some are:-
- It has no hangover side effects when you wake up.
- You can take it in the middle of the night.
- It is made up of natural ingredients.
- It enables one to get sleep faster. Maintain that sleep and you are assured to wake early.
- You can take it as you are in bed, you do not have to take a glass of water.
- It does not create a habit. Thus you do not have to worry about being dependent on it.
- You wake up as you’re usual, and not semi-conscious as seen with most sleep supplements.
The Disadvantages of using MidNite Sleep Aid
- You may not feel the effect almost immediately,. That is because the supplement is designed to first help you relax. You will feel its effect close to 10 minutes after consumption.
My neighbor turned me on to these about a year ago. I cannot believe I had never heard of these, considering how great they work.
Sometimes I have a really tough time falling asleep, but if I take one of these, I can almost always fall asleep now. These have really made a difference in my life, which is why I buy it by the 4 pack!
I have never had any adverse reaction taking these, now have I ever woke up drowsy. This is a product I can highly recommend. If my review was helpful to you, please click on “helpful” below, and thank you for reading my review. 🙂 – Dr. Oceanfront
It works as advertised! I was introduced to MidNite by my daughter a couple of years ago and have used it ever since. – Barbara J. Kent
The Instructions for use of MidNite Sleep Aid
- The supplement comes in the form of a chewable tablet.
- You can chose to just chew it or swallow it followed with a glass of water. Either is applicable.
- Use MidNite Sleep Aid as you go to sleep or even in the middle of the night. Make sure it is three hours before you go to sleep.
The Precautions of using MidNite Sleep Aid
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers should not use this supplement.
- It’s best to avoid any task that may need your mental alertness such as driving.
- If using alcohol or sedatives do not use MidNite Sleep Aid.
- If under any medication, seek first medical advice
The Side Effects of using MidNite Sleep Aid
The side effects caused by MidNite are very rare and mild. You may experience mood swing or low blood pressure. Make sure you take the right dosage of MidNite sleep aid. Do not overdose.