Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Multiflex Excel is a multi-herb dietary supplement that is taunted as one of the best supplement that supports joint functioning by improving mobility, joint flexibility and reducing stiffness. The producer claims that the product achieves all this by stopping the breaking down of joints and offering shock absorption to the joint area. This means that this product targets the underlying causes of joint pain. The product is available in three different forms; capsule, drink and cream. The three different forms can be combined or used individually depending on once preference.
What is Multiflex Excel and What Does it do?
The manufacturer markets this dietary supplement as a safe natural way to promote joint support by reducing friction in the joint, promoting regeneration of worn out joints and cartilage. The product promises to rejuvenate the connective tissue thereby stopping pain caused by worn out tissue. This makes the product efficient for people engaging in sporting activities and joint straining manual work
Who manufactures Multiflex Excel?
Multiflex Excel is the brain child of a company known as Excel Nutrition. This is a household name in the world of sports nutrients and supplements. The company has earned several awards on quality and breakthrough ideas.
Ingredients found in Multiflex Excel
Multiflex Excel has a huge list of ingredients. The most active ingredients are;
- Chondroitin sulphate – this is a common ingredient in joint care. It is popular in joint care products due to its hygroscopic nature and thus keeps the joints lubricated
- Glucosamine sulfate KCL – this is another popular supplement in joint care circles. It comes in handy due to its ability to repair worn out joint tissues like cartilage, tendons and other connective tissue
- Ginger root extract – this is a powerful natural anti-inflammation agent
- Bosmellia gum resin extract – earlier research suggests that this extract has pain killing abilities that cold match those of aspirin
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – this is a natural anti-inflammation agent
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) root extract – it was first used as a food supplement, but it is now known for treating several ailments including jaundice and arthritis
- Devil’s claw root extract – believed to support health joints and stop inflammation
Advantages of using Multiflex Excel
- The product is made with all natural ingredients
- The product is available in three different form; cream, capsule, and in drink form
- The official website offers a money back guarantee
Disadvantages of using Multiflex Excel
- The product contains shellfish extract and thus not ideal for people with fish allergies.
My husband is 34 years old but he sets mobile homes for a living. That kind of work has been very hard on his knees. Then I got the great opportunity to try the Multiflex Joint Pain Relief Supplement for superb price for my honest feedback and I was thrilled. I have already had him using the Multiflex Joint Relief Cream and it is doing wonders. Well let me tell you this, we added the supplements into his daily routine and not only does his body not hurt as much but because of that he has more energy. Thank you Excel Nutritionals for getting my husband up and outside with the kids again!! – Tasia
Just one pill helped relive not only dental pain but back and hip pain too. It brought it from hindering activity to something one can work through. My complimentary bottle is good for over 2 years so if you only need this once in a while it will last. While this is not a substitute for medical help, it can help until you can get in to see a doctor. – Cheshire Cat
How Does Multiflex Excel Work?
The two most common causes of joint pain are inflammation and friction. There are several causes of inflammation, but the major cause of friction in the joints is worn out connective tissue and lack of lubrication. Multiflex Excel has positioned itself as a realistic answer to the two main causes of joint pain. It comes packed with strong, natural anti-inflammation ingredients that have been proved effective in joint care. Additionally, the product comes with the hygroscopic Chondroitin that keeps our joints well-oiled thus the joints can slide over each other without causing pain.
How Should I Use Multiflex Excel?
The official website recommends taking two capsules daily (for beginners) for the first two weeks; thereafter you can reduce the dosage to one capsule daily. We recommend taking the product with meals and with lots of water. For the cream, you should apply directly to the aching joints. You can apply after several hours for not more than six times a day. In case you have Multiflex Excel in drink form, mix the powder with water and take with meals.
- Take the supplement as directed
- Always check the expiring date before purchasing and store in a cool dry place away from children.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not take this supplement if you are allergic to fish
What Conditions Does Multiflex Excel Treat?
Multiflex Excel is not marketed for the treatment of any condition. It is meant to support joint care by repairing worn out joints and lubricating dry joints. It is therefore useful more of a support product than a cure