Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Mycophyto is supplement formula that is used to boost the body’s immunity. It contains an array of medicinal mushroom which undergone study and confirmation. These mushrooms are the main ingredients that help in boosting the immunity of the body. This product exists in two forms, i.e., powder and capsules. The powder form is packaged in small containers weighing 120gms while the capsules are packaged in bottles containing either 60 or 180 capsules. The prices for these products vary with the different websites but the average ones are $79.95 for the powder container, $ 99.95 and $ 39.95 for the 180-capsule and 60-capsule bottles respectively.
The manufacturer information and claims about Mycophyto
This product is manufactured by Econugenics Company. According this company this product offers the best cellular and immune support to the body because it contains 6 medicinal mushroom extracts that have undergone years of scientific research and proven to be effective and safe for human use. The manufacturer further boasts that these ingredients are a purely natural hence minimizing the probabilities of undesirable side effects.
How does Mycophyto work?
As mentioned earlier this product contains 6 mushroom extracts namely; coriolus, reishi, agracus, cordyceps, umbellatus and maitake. These potent mushrooms extract work together to provide the body with the necessary and sufficient nutrients which are required to boost the body’s immunity. In addition to the mushrooms it also contains beta-glucan which further works to boost the immunity.
The Ingredients of Mycophyto
The main ingredients here include; mycophyto proprietary blend consisting of coriolus, reishi, agracus, cordyceps, umbellatus and maitake; beta-glucan; magnesium stearate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose. Their functions are discussed below;
1. Mycophyto proprietary blend
- This is made up of the mentioned mushroom extracts which are grown in controlled conditions and in herbal cultures. This makes them posses herbal properties that are very crucial in offering immune support to the body.
- This is also extracted from natural sources and is natural immune improving phytochemical which work hand in hand with the blend of mushrooms to further boost the body’s ability to resist disease infection.
3. Magnesium stearate
- This ingredient is also extracted from natural sources and works in collaboration with the other ingredients to ensure the immune system is strong.
4. Stearic acid
- This ingredient works the same way as magnesium stearate and will eventually contribute to better immune system.
The Benefits of Mycophyto
- It supports overall immune function hence preventing the body from disease-causing micro organisms.
- It can be used by vegetarians hence increasing its use among people who have low body immunity.
- It is consists of purely natural ingredients making it safe for human use with zero harmful side effects.
- The ingredients have undergone clinical tests and proven to work.
- Both the powder form and the capsule form of this supplement formula are equally effective for the user’s convenience.
- It can be used to balance both under and over active immune systems.
- It can be easily accessed and purchased via the internet.
The Drawbacks of Mycophyto
- It cannot be used universally across all ages and sex.
- The information provided by the manufacturer about this product is not sufficient.
- The claims and statements on the manufacturer’s website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
My husband has been taking this for over 2 years, soon after he was diagnosed w/ prostrate cancer. It is an immune system help, and his PSA has been held fairly constant w/ this, and no other major treatment! [One time before finding it at Amazon, we went without for 3-4 weeks because the place I ordered it from didn’t have it in stock, and didn’t tell me for awhile. His PSA went up during that time!] The price at Amazon is the BEST we’ve encountered in 3 years~~ thank you! – Nancy Christmore
The Dosage Instructions for Mycophyto
- For the capsules, the user is advised to take 1-6 capsules, 1-3 times a day without food or otherwise as will be advised by a qualified doctor.
- For the powder, the user is advised to mix 1 scoop of the powder with hot water, 1 to 3 times a day or otherwise as will be advised by a qualified doctor.
The precautions in using Mycophyto
- This product should be used by men who are 18 years old and above.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers should seek medical assistance before using this product.
- It should be kept in a cool and dry place away extreme heat. It should not also be kept in freezing conditions.
- If the seal is broken, the user is advised against using the product.
- The user should read the warnings, directions and instructions carefully before using the product.
- In case of any side effect, the user should stop using the product and seek immediate medical assistance.
- People with chronic medical conditions such as heart diseases should also seek medical assistance before using this product.
- It should be kept out of children’s reach.
The side effects of Mycophyto
As much as the manufacturer claims that there are no side effects, there have been a few reported ones like skin rashes and other mushroom allergies.
Does Mycophyto interact with other medication?
No. It is because the ingredients are all natural.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here