Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
NaturaBright is a 7-in-1 skin lightening cream formulated especially to target age spots, sun spots, and freckles. It contains seven powerful ingredients, which include concentrated amounts of Kakadu Plum, Vitamin C, Kojic acid, Arbutin, Licorice, Niacinamide, and Curcuminoids. It is manufactured by the skin care company NaturaScience Labs.
The product, which is supplied in a 30-ml jar, is available for purchase at amazon.com for $19.95. There is a risk-free guarantee wherein the customers can get a full refund if they are not happy or satisfied with the product. There is no mention of any free trial offer.
How NaturaBright Works?
NaturaBright combines the effects of the seven of the most powerful skin lightening ingredients today. These ingredients are used in concentrated amounts in the cream to bring your that lightening effect in as early as one to two weeks. It works well for age spots, liver spots, freckles, and acne spots. It helps fade discolorations without the harmful effects caused by artificial chemicals.
Active Key Ingredients
- Kakadu Plum/Vitamin C – A flowering plant that grows in Australia, it is loaded with the antioxidant vitamin C which nourish skin and gives it that natural glow; it also fights premature aging protects the skin from the damaging UV rays.
- Kojic acid – Derived from a specific type of mushroom, it known for its ability to regulate or suppress melanin production; it also has antibiotic and preservative properties.
- Arbutin – A popular skin whitening ingredient, it helps fade discolorations by inhibiting the production of melanin; it is known to be safe and gentle on skin because it does not produce any side effects.
- Licorice – Helps diminish hyperpigmentation safely and gently; it can be used on all skin types, even in oily, sensitive, or irritated skin.
- Niacinamide – A form of vitamin b3, it has numerous skin care benefits which include improving skin’s elasticity, erasing discolorations, and restoring the skin’s healthy tone and texture.
- Curcuminoids – Derived from the spice turmeric, it is known for its healing properties.
- It contains a mix of seven most powerful skin lightening ingredients.
- It does not contain any harsh chemicals that can dry and/or irritate the skin.
- It works well on skin discolorations and acne scars.
- It smoothens skin and restores it healthy tone.
- It nourishes the skin and brings back its youthful glow.
- It also helps fight signs of skin aging.
- It improves the overall appearance of the skin.
- It is formulated to be non-greasy and quick-absorbing.
- It is recommended for all skin types.
- It promises to provide fast and effective results.
- It is cheaper than most skin lightening products.
- It offers risk-free guarantee that entitles a customer to a full refund.
- You can order it online via amazon.com.
- It may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- It is not available on local health and beauty stores.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Use NaturaBright twice a day after washing your face with your favorite cleanser and patting it dry. The amount you apply to your face should just be enough to cover it with a thin layer. After application, allow the product to sit for a few minutes before using other skin care products or makeup. Wear sunscreen with at least SPF30 when going out. Use the product daily for best results.
NaturaBright Side Effects
NaturaBright just like any other skin lightening products – it causes the skin to be sensitive to sunlight. It is recommended to use a sunscreen with at least SPF30 when going out. With regards to the formula itself, it is relatively safe since it is a natural one and artificial chemicals are very minimal. Some individuals, though, can be a bit sensitive to Kojic acid. Therefore, it would always be wise to try the product first to see your skin’s actual reaction to the product. The risk-free guarantee is a great opportunity for you to try the product and get your money back if it is not suitable for you.