Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
There are some things we nearly almost forget each time we are doing shopping. Snacks! They are the center somewhat of our everyday eating. You may need them when at work, stepping out of the house, when watching TV or having a good time with friends. Whereas buying them from our stores or at a restaurant could be ideal we may not always get what we want. For this reason there is a free delivery service offered by Nature Box, where they deliver the snacks of your choice and are packaged and brought right to your doorstep. Their snacks come well packaged and are free of any additives or artificial colors. The snacks are also free of high fructose corn syrup.
To be part of these amazing easy service, you will have to subscribe to their page and make an order. They sell at
- $20 for five snacks.
- $30 for 10 snacks
- $50for 20 snacks.
- You get a free-trial of only $2 where you get 4 pouches of snacks and a resalable bag.
- You will then be enrolled to a monthly subscription of $19.95 unless you cancel. You get 5 full size snack bags.
- You can also get a yearly subscription of $15.95 per month
Manufacturer information and claims about Nature Box
Nature Box was an idea developed by they offer chips, pretzels, dried fruits, baked treats, popcorn, oatmeal, granola, nuts, fruit, nut bars, chews, dips and nut mixes. They guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. The makers of nature box snacks claim that their snacks are made from the tastiest, fully flavored ingredients. They also point out that they provide its customers with a distinctive variety of snacks and are completely sure their customers will love their snacks. Examples of snacks they offer are Big Island Apple, Golden Apple Tea Biscuits, Cheddar Stix, Sesame Sticks and pb&j Granola.
They also add on that their ingredients give you snacks that form a well-balanced diet. They claim that their products are nutritionally approved. Citing that they have a team of nutritionists, inclusive of Melanie Niland, a registered dietician nutritionist and Kat Brown a registered Dietitian and Yoga Instructor.
How does Nature Box work?
Nature box works by packaging the snacks you order in great bags that are resalable to ensure freshness of the snacks.
Nature Box ingredients
They offer a wide variety of snacks that all fall under the following ingredients bracket.
- Made without soy ingredients – over 60 snacks.
- Non-GMO Snacks – over 55 snacks.
- Made without milk, for those who do not consume milk or any milk products – over 75 snacks.
- Made without nuts – over 60 snacks.
The benefits of using Nature Box
These are some of the benefits that come with purchasing from nature box;-
- They have a wide variety of snacks to choose from. This is very great as it gets to cater for a wide market demand.
- They give you the free will to choose the type of snacks you want.
- Saves you the trip to the grocery store.
- Their snacks do not contain any artificial flavors or additives thus safe for your health.
- They have a very good customer service handling.
- They enable people in all areas, especially those not very close to grocery stores or wit limited supply to get access to their favorite snacks.
The Disadvantages Nature Box
- Their prices are a little bit too high. It must be the quality of the snacks or their good servicing.
- They do not have a fixed amount of quantity for each box, it varies with each bag.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The instructions for use of Nature Box
- Subscribe to the Nature Box application.
- Chose the snacks range you would like in terms of price.
- Choose the type of snacks you want with regards to your taste.
- Make an order as instructed on their website.
The Precautions of using Nature Box
This is a product safe for human consumption. Order and have as much as you want.
The Side Effects
Nature Box snacks have not been reported to have any side effects on its consumers, if anything most of its customers are delighted with the snacks with most praising it and going for further subscriptions of monthly and even yearly.