Neckplex is an anti-aging formulation designed specifically for the problematic neck area. It works to make the skin in the area appear more firm, smooth and toned. It also enhances the appearance of the decollete. The product claims to reduce saggy skin in the neck area (turkey neck) while making the skin more youthful in appearance. The formula deeply hydrates the skin as well in order to slow down the skin aging process and speed up the skin’s healing process. One jar of the formula is priced $69.95 but there is an offer where you can get three jars for only $139.
About the Manufacturer
There is no information provided on the Neckplex website regarding its manufacturer. This is not a good sign in terms of product quality. However, it is stated that the product is made in the United States in an FDA approved facility.
How Does Neckplex Work?
Neckplex primarily works by reducing inflammation and enhancing the repair process of the skin. It also uses a combination of natural active ingredients to nourish the skin and protect against damage from the elements including the harmful UV rays of the sun. The formula also uses potent active ingredients to hydrate the skin deeply and slow down the skin aging process. This also helps make the skin smooth, plump and youthful. It also uses natural ingredients that soothe the skin and reduce inflammation which may help slow down the skin aging process.
Neckplex Active Ingredients
- Glycolic acid – it is said to work in enhancing the overall appearance and texture of the skin through exfoliation, getting rid of dead skin cells
- Isopropyl myristate – this active ingredient makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Macrocystis pyrifera extract – this is a special seaweed extract that protects the skin from sun damage and it helps address wrinkles. It helps slow down the skin aging process and prevents premature skin aging.
- Vitamin E – this powerful antioxidant protects the skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. It is one of the most popular ingredients in skin care products because of its many benefits.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein – it nourishes and hydrates the skin making it soft and smooth while helping reduce the visibility of wrinkles.
- Cucumis sativus fruit extract – this is for soothing the skin to reduce inflammation and slow down the skin aging process.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice – it is a natural moisturizer that also helps soothe the skin and reduce inflammation. This ingredient protects against premature skin aging and it also helps with the natural repair process of the skin.
- Some of the active ingredients are backed by scientific data
- The formula is designed for all skin types
- It contains powerful moisturizing ingredients that help protect against premature skin aging
- The product is designed for the problematic neck area
- There are good feedbacks from people who have used it
- There is no substantial evidence that it is effective
- Some users may be sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation
- There is no money back guarantee offer
- The price is a little high but there is a buy 2 get 1 free promotion on the Neckplex website
- The product is not from a reputable skin care company
- There are some negative reviews saying it is not very effective
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to Use Neckplex?
For best results, use Neckplex two times a day (morning and evening) preferably after cleansing. Massage the formula into the skin until it is thoroughly absorbed. Other skin care products or makeup can be applied once the formula is completely absorbed by the skin. For optimal results, the product should be used for eight weeks straight. It is said to deliver results in as little as four weeks of use.
Use the product only as directed and avoid contact with eyes. If you have very sensitive skin, check with your skin care professional before using Neckplex. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before using. Check for sensitivity by performing skin testing prior to extensive use. In case skin irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use.