Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
As we age so does our brain and this is something most of us do not take into consideration. The brain tends to perform its functions slower and slower as time goes by, since the neuronal connections deplete gradually. This leads us to having to memory loss, less alertness and loss of focus. As a result Nerium EHT was designed after 20 years of research, to enable you defy the effects of aging on your brain. As a result you will have better cognitive abilities and nourishment of your brain generally.It will also boost your energy. Help you maintain focus, quick response and concentration. This supplement is very new in the market.
To purchase your own Nerium EHT tablets you can visit, amazon.com at $55 with free shipping.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Nerium EHT
Nerium EHT is a nootropic supplement of Nerium International, LLC. The EHT in the product however comes from a company called Signum Biosciences in Princeton. The EHT molecule was created by Dr. Jeffrey Stock. The manufacturers claim that the sole purpose of its creation was to bring together all ingredients used in boosting the brain into one molecule. They claim that the EHT molecule found in the Nerium EHT enables the neural connections to maintain their strength and thus increasing the brain performance and focus plus ensuring it stays healthy. They claim that the supplement also boosts your immune system and energy levels of the brain.
How Does Nerium EHT Work?
To achieve the intended purpose of enhancing your cognitive performance and defying the aging effects on your brain the Nerium EHT is designed with a combination of the following ingredients.
Nerium EHT Ingredients
- Extracted from coffee
- It is only found in Nerium EHT
- It ensures that the PP2A in the brain is maintained in a balanced state. This results in it protecting the neurons in the brain and enhancing the cognitive performance.
- Brings down chances of neurodegeneration. And keeps memory brain circuits in good condition.
- Enables the rise in acetylcholine levels in the brain by counteracting with the acetylcholineesterae enzyme that breaks it down.
- This helps in improving the memory.
- Helps people with Alzheimerâ€™s disease and dementia.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Acts as an anti-oxidant, improving glucose metabolism.
- Prevents oxidative stress and boosts mental energy.
Other ingredients present in Nerium EHT include;-Magnesium Citrate, Selenium, Dicalcium Phosphate and Vitamins B6, B12, D3 and Folic Acid.
The capsule is coated with Titanium Dioxide, Vanillin and Talc.
The Benefits of using Nerium EHT
When using Nerium EHT;
- You do not need a doctorâ€™s prescription.
- Prolongs brain functionality, holds up aging process of the brain and protects neuronal networking.
- Can still be used by people with no brain problems.
- Contains a patent protected molecule.
- Boost cognitive function of the brain.
- Boosts mental energy and the body immune system.
- Is free of gluten.
- Boosts memory recall.
- Enhances alertness, focus and quick response.
The Disadvantages of using Nerium EHT
- The product itself has not yet extensively clinically researched or tested, however this does not prevent it from proving to be a working supplement.
The Instructions for use of Nerium EHT
- For the maximum benefits of Nerium EHT take one tablet a day after a meal.
Avocados and nuts are recommended.
The Precautions of using Nerium EHT
- Pregnant and nursing women should avoid using Nerium as it is harmful for the fetus or baby.
- Seek medical advice first, if under any medication.
- Contains caffeine thus not suitable to use when about to go to sleep.
- If going into surgery, stop using the products 2 weeks prior.
- Children under the age of 18 should seek medical advice.
The Side Effects of using Nerium EHT
Nerium EHT is a product of Nerium International, a company which has been known to produce products well tested and researched to ensure it has no effects on its customers. There is no reason why Nerium EHT should be treated any differently. No side effects have yet been reported with using Nerium EHT.