NeuEve is a health product designed to restore normal conditions in women at menopause, especially breast cancer survivors, suffering from symptoms such as vaginal atrophy, odor, dryness, itching, painful sex, bacterial vaginosis and burning. This helps them to restore the youthful sexual activity in such women. The product is a mixture of small dissolvable solids (suppositories) and a cream formulated to treat the symptoms. NeuEve contains natural ingredients that are free from estrogen, vegan and gluten. It is also free from irritating ingredients such as parabens. A one month supply of NeuEve suppositories costs $54.95 only.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about NeuEve
NeuEve has an official website that permits communication with the customers. The manufacturer uses food-grade all-natural ingredients that are readily absorbed to bring about fast action that revives the vaginal condition. They prevent infection by bacteria and fungi and the pungent odor associated with the infections. The product clears all the menopausal symptoms in women within a short time to revive their sexual life.
How Does NeuEve Work?
NeuEve restores the functional ability of the vaginal mucosal glands, thereby moisturizing the vaginal mucosa essential for reversing vaginal atrophy. The consumers gain multiple orgasms much higher than before, through an unknown mechanism. The product restores vaginal ecology by clearing pungent smell that result from bacterial vaginosis. Most components in this formula are oils that ensure efficient lubrication of the vagina. The oil also enhance efficient absorption of oil-soluble vitamins like vitamin E. the vaginal mucosa is kept free from pathogenic infections and also moisturized by the oil film. Once a suppository has been applied it gives long-lasting results for about 7 days.
The ingredients in this product include the following; Orange oil, Beeswax, palm oil, Vitamin E and a proprietary blend of special ingredients.
Beeswax is a natural lubricant. Beeswax numerous nutrients that provide several health benefits including prevention and treatment of infections of the vagina.
Palm oil has carotenes and tocotrienols that are in high concentration. These are powerful antioxidants that play a significant role in protection of the cells against free radical damage. They also protect the vagina against infections thus keeping it healthy. Palm oil prevents vaginal itching and dryness.
Vitamin E also known as Tocopherol is an antioxidant offers protection against oxidative stress damage. It is important in improving skin health.
Orange oil is also a natural lubricant. It has special nutrients which improve vaginal health.
Proprietary blend consists of nutrients including vitamins and amino acids that nourish the cells of the mucosal tissue of the vagina.
- NeuEve is food-grade all-natural formulation made up of popularly known natural ingredients.
- NeuEve occurs in two forms; cream and suppositories, which are very simple to apply.
- Gives long-term effects that last for about 7 days.
- Discounts are offered on bulk purchases of NeuEve.
- There are several positive customer reviews to confirm the effectiveness the two formulations of NeuEve.
- The process of placing orders for NeuEve is simple, safe and more secure.
- It is free from yeast, synthetic hormones, preservatives and other synthetic chemicals that cause adverse side effects.
- There is no clinical evidence supporting the effectiveness and safety claims of the NeuEve.
- NeuEve is expensive.
- Some individuals may be allergic to the components of this formulation.
I cannot believe the results of trying this!! I’ve been on many HRTs. They never helped me like the NeuEve has. I had a hysterectomy and unfortunately now have vaginal atrophy. I would tear..bleed..it was like papercuts on my vulva area. I was dry on the inside..for me it was embarrassing trying to explain what I had to my bf. I was NEVER like this until my hysterectomy. I use the Silk once a week and it’s amazzzing. It’s made all the difference in the world. I do still have the papercuts on my outer area so I do use a tiny amount of steroid cream every few days. I may try the NeuEve in the jar. Expensive product but I’ll do without something else to afford this! – Jane
The stuff is great. from the first suppository which i started 3 weeks ago , i felt more mosit inside and it is a great feeling… i have already ordered more…. – Marjan G.
NeuEve Dosage Instructions
- The suppository is inserted into the vagina and allowed to dissolve in the vaginal fluids within 15 minutes. During application the patient should remain lying to prevent dropping out the suppository. The same procedure is repeated after 2 – 3 days.
- When using the cream, the user must empty the bladder and also wash the vagina. A small amount of the cream is applied to the vulva using a finger once a day.
- The two formulations can be used in conjunction.
NeuEve should not be used by women during menses. It should be kept out of reach of children. The patient should carefully read and understand the dosage instructions found on the label to avoid allergic reactions that may be associated with some of the ingredients. Individuals using other medications should see a physician for advice.
NeuEve Side Effects
There are no adverse side effects resulting from the use of NeuEve. However, the product contains some ingredients which can cause allergic reactions and other complications in certain people.
Does Neueve Interact with other Medications?
There are no reported cases of NeuEve reacting with other medications. However, those people suffering from other conditions like STDs should seek medical advice before using NeuEve formulations.