Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
According to the website of Neuology, it is a clinically proven skin care technology that uses a special blend of ingredients to make the skin more youthful in both appearance and texture. It is even stated that the formula is an injection-free solution for younger and radiant looking skin which is similar to the claim of most anti-aging products being offered online. The product is said to give a lift to the facial tissues while smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. It is also stated that studies revealed that the product can deliver significant age reduction in just 8 weeks of use. No price is indicated on the website but a free trial is being offered.
What Neuology Claims?
- Delivers thorough skin hydration
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin firmness and suppleness
- It helps correct the color of the skin
- Quickly repairs skin cells
- Helps the user have radian and more youthful skin
About The Manufacture
There is no information on the Neuology website regarding the manufacturer of the product. There is also no information where it is made. It appears to be from the same company that offers many free trials of anti-aging products online because the ingredients are the same and its claims are also the same. One problem is that there are many complaints regarding this product and the free trial offer. The terms and conditions of the free trial are also not available on the product’s website.
How Neuology Works?
The anti-aging formulation enhances the process of cell regeneration in the skin according to its website. This helps reduce the appearance of the different signs of skin aging. It also helps slow down the development of skin aging signs therefore delaying their appearance considerably. The product also contains powerful moisturizing agents that also contribute to slowing down the skin aging process. There is also an ingredient that increases collagen production which helps make the skin more youthful.
Neuology Active Ingredients
- Biosphere System – this is said to fill up fine lines and wrinkles quickly. It enhances the regeneration process of skin cells to make the skin more youthful and reduce appearance of skin aging signs. It is also said to boost collagen production in order to address the declining collagen in the skin which is actually the main cause of most skin aging signs. This ingredient is not substantially proven to be effective and there is very little information available.
- Hyaluronic Acid – it is known as one of the most powerful natural moisturizing ingredients available today. This is why it is commonly included in the formulation of skin care products from moisturizers to anti-wrinkle creams. It helps in slowing down the skin’s aging process and helps prevent premature skin aging signs from appearing.
- QuSome Delivery – this ingredient is only for enhancing the absorption process of the active ingredients of Neuology. It has become a popular component of skin care products especially those that are being sold online.
- There is a free trial being offered on its website
- It is a special formulation for fast reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- The formula includes a powerful ingredient for moisturizing the skin
- There are feedbacks saying it is not really effective
- There is no independent laboratory testing done on the product to prove it is safe and effective
- Most claims of the anti-aging cream are not backed by clinical evidence
- Some people may develop skin irritation due to sensitivity to ingredients in the product
- It is not from a reputable brand
- There are many people who have filed complaints due to the free trial offer
- It is not very effective according to most online reviews
Use the formula in the morning and evening for best results. Wash and dry your skin then apply the formula all over your face. Massage it onto your skin to ensure thorough absorption.
If your skin is highly sensitive, it is advisable to ask your skin care professional before using this product. Avoid contact with your eyes and in case of severe skin irritation, wash with water and stop using it.