Neuphoric Skin cream is designed to offer everything your skin needs for a healthy and youthful appearance. It was created to reduce the appearance of dark circles, crows’ feet, wrinkles and other signs of skin aging. Unlike many products which simply mask fine lines and wrinkles, Neuphoric skin is designed to eliminate them in the long term.
Unfortunately, there is limited information available about the manufacturer of Neuphoric Skin Cream. While there are a number of online retailers offering the product, there is no official manufacturer website.
How Neuphoric Skin Cream Works
The formation of wrinkles is caused by a decreased level of collagen in the skin. Collagen maintains the elasticity of the skin allowing it to appear tighter and younger, smoothing out any fine lines. However, as we age our collagen levels naturally decrease. Neuphoric Skin Cream encourages collagen production and proper hydration of the facial tissues. This plumps up and tightens the skin for a more youthful look. Additionally, the skin is detoxified and protected against further free radical damage.
Neuphoric Skin cream Ingredients
Like many skin care product manufacturers, Neuphoric has not released a full ingredients list for their anti aging skin cream. However, they have detailed a number of active ingredients used including:
- Ceramide Complex: Ceramide is a group of natural fatty and waxy substances contained in the skin. It helps skin to retain moisture by creating a protective layer on the surface of the skin cells. Ceramide complex supports this function for healthy and properly moisturized skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate: This helps to promote the generation of new skin cells to rejuvenate the appearance of your skin.
- Balm Mint Extract: This mint variety is a natural antioxidant which helps to remove oil from the skin and protect it against free radical damage.
- Rosemary Extract: This is a herb in the mint family which contains a number of essential minerals including calcium and iron. These minerals are vital for soft, glowing skin.
- Phytosphingosine: This is a naturally antibacterial agent, which helps to regulate the production of lipids within the outer skin layers. This promotes natural moisturizing of the skin and helps to reduce acne. It also prolongs the lifespan of the skin cells, slowing dead cell development for a healthier appearance.
- Aloe Vera: This is a naturally soothing plant extract which also addresses cell damage. It is also naturally antibacterial and antiviral for additional skin cell support.
- Vitamin C: This is one of the most powerful antioxidants which protects against free radical damage.
Advantages of Neuphoric Skin Cream
There are a number of advantages offered with regular use of Neuphoric Skin Cream. These include;
- Reduction of Fine Lines:
Not only does this cream improve the texture and tone of your skin, but it also reduces the appearance of any fine lines, wrinkles or crow’s’ feet.
- Maintenance of Skin Thickness:
Some skin creams can reduce the thickness of your skin with prolonged use. This makes the skin more vulnerable to damage, and it can contribute to more wrinkles in the long term.
- Reduction in Blemishes and Marks:
Neuphoric Skin Cream also reduces the appearance of marks, acne scars, and blemishes.
- Improved Hydration:
Proper hydration is essential for soft, young looking skin. Fortunately, this skin cream locks moisture into the skin to ensure that the cells are fully hydrated.
Disadvantages of Neuphoric Skin Cream
- No Full Ingredients List:
Unfortunately, there is no full ingredient list readily available for this product. This means that you cannot be 100% certain that it does not contain potential allergens or unsuitable ingredients before you buy.
- Not Suitable for All Skin Types:
Those with oily skin types or sensitive skin may find that this cream is not suitable for their use. There may be ingredients that could cause irritation.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.