Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Brain disorders have become a major challenge to individuals for various reasons in terms of the repercussions. Factors such as memory, clarity in mind, ability to learn among other cognitive function are most commonly affected when the brain various disorders. Several remedies are being invented and marketed with claims to aid in relieving and improving the cognitive function. Neuraflow is a nootropic supplement that is designed to help improve the brain’s normal functioning. It helps in memory recap, attention, improve intelligence and make the mind clear. The supplement is made up ingredients that are clinically tested and proven to be effective in promoting the cognitive function. Individuals that use this product report improved levels of concentration, attention and productivity.
As sold from the product’s official website, the product’s cost is as indicated below;
- $29 per bottle containing 30 capsules.
Manufacturer information and claims about Neuraflow
Jack Chen is the parent manufacturer of the supplement. The official website presents the product in a most comprehensive way considering its design. The company claims its creation to be by and for a group of entrepreneurs who are in need of improving their cognitive function in order to gain quicker responses to their ideas. The manufacturer claims that the product’s formulation is carefully chosen from a blend of only natural and effective in the function. They say that the ingredients, 9 in number, help the user regain his or her memory, focus and improve their learning abilities. About safety, the manufacturer assures the user that the ingredients are all natural and thus do not cause any negative side effects.
How does Neuraflow Work?
This supplement basically works to increase the intake and the delivery of oxygen as well as improving the blood flow in the user’s body. It is designed to boost the energy levels in the user’s body while sharpening their minds. Some of the content ingredients enhance the neural communication and as a result improving the memory. Within the first 20 to 30 minutes of its ingestion, Neuraflow starts to deliver its effects that as a last for the whole day. This therefore ensures that an individual stays focused and attentive throughout the day. It also helps to improve the speed under which an individual’s mind takes to think.
Ingredients of Neuraflow
- It is the most active ingredient in the formulation
- It treats the symptoms of the Alzheimer’s disease
- It increases the thinking capacity among the users.
- To some mild extents, the seeds of this ingredient are associated with increasing the thinking capacity of the users.
N- Actyl- L- Carnitine
- Is said to help the elderly restore their memory.
- It eliminates the age related brain disorders like memory loss and loss in concentration.
- It is also associated with treating the Alzheimer’s disease symptoms.
St. John’s Wort
- Has effective medicinal values in relieving depression
- It makes a 3% of the whole supplement.
- Promotes memory recap among adults with memory related problems.
Huperzine – A
- Used to fasten the thinking capabilities among youths and learners.
- It improves memory in patients with the Alzheimer’s diseases.
Advantages of Neuraflow
- It is relatively cheap and affordable
- It offers a 30 day money back guarantee
- Its official website page is comprehensive and appropriately designed
- There is a vivid explanations on the ingredients used in the product’s official website page plus the dosage amounts.
- It does not contain stimulants and chemicals that otherwise would be harmful to an individual’s health.
Drawbacks of Neuraflow
- There is no empirical clinical data provided
- There are no solid reviews collected from the consumers.
Dosage instructions of Neuraflow
Take 2 capsules of Neuraflow on a daily basis for 15 day period.
- The usage should be discontinued if it causes undesirable side effects.
- It should be kept in dry and non moist places.
- Should be kept away from the reach of children.
- Follow the advised dosage instructions.
No side effects have been mentioned to be caused by this supplement as it is made up of quality ingredients. However some mild effects like stomach discomforts are said to occur but do not affect the user’s health.
Does Neuraflow interact with other medication?
As the manufacturer states, the product does not cause any contradictions with other medications. It is however advised that you consult a doctor prior to use if you are under other medications.