Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum is a wonderfully designed and formulated serum that fades out all wrinkles that may appear on the face, ankles, neck and elbow. It is so effective that tangible results are seen just in one week of application on the affected body parts. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum also renews the look of the skin day long and diminishes the appearance of age spots on the skin. To protect the user from sunburn, the product is enriched with UVA/UVB SPF 30. It leaves the skin generally looking younger and feels smooth.
It is formulated with accelerated Retinol SA which helps in fading look of stubborn freckles and wrinkles from the face. This is clinically proven. The brand has important Retinyl Palmitate, in its ability to penetrate the skin surface. Tint of hydrolic acid adds moisturizing effect on the skin.
The product has a plethora of ingredients; however, the key ones are as indicated below:
- Aluminium starch octenylsuccinate
Benefits of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum fades away the stubborn looks of wrinkles and freckles on the skin of the user.
- The product also makes the skin tone to look brighter.
- It smoothens lines and texture of the skin of the user
- Moreover, the product also moisturizes the skin thus making it feel supple and look glossy. In essence it makes one feel younger and strong with a motivated sense of well-being.
- The product does not have any side effects.
Side effects of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum
- The product has an irritating effect on the skin of the user at the beginning of the application
- The product may bring some allergic reactions from some users and itching effect on the skin
- Some people have developed rashes on the skin due to use of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum
“I’m approaching 30 and started noticing fine lines above the nose and forehead. As a step to adapting my skin care for age, I’ve tried multiple retinol formulas by several brands. EVERY SINGLE one made my super sensitive skin get red, swollen, and bumpy…way beyond the typical sensitivity that would come with a retinol. I tried this formula as I’ve always had luck with Neutrogena (despite reservations my skin would react negatively). After 1-week and NO negative skin reactions, I noticed my fine lines looked less deep and more even, especially after making whatever facial expressions that have led to those fine lines. I experienced NO swelling, redness, or peeling. Been using for 3 weeks now and will keep this as a staple in my routine. It has a nice refreshing smell (very spa-like) and massages into the skin without any greasy feeling while drying quick. Love this!” -Jenna-
“I really wanted to like this to improve the wrinkles and fine lines in forehead. Used this every day, I can tell, the skin absorbs it very well (this is the only thing I like about it) but at the end I end up with a very dry skin and so tight. Plus I don’t see any improvement in wrinkles at all. I really don’t care of this.” -Jasmine-
Does Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum really work?
The product really works well when applied through the correct procedure of use. Those who develop allergic conditions towards it should seek clarification on whether to continue using it or deviate to another product from Neutrogena.
The product is meant to be applied on the strategic body parts such as face, neck, arms. It is for everybody use; children, adults, male, female alike. It is advisable to apply the product on the skin after taking bathe and drying the skin in a cotton towel. Its effect will be great when used at night when the individual user is almost retiring into bed.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum should be applied only on the external body parts and never should it be ingested.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here