There is some sort of hardships we all go through in the kitchen as we cut our ingredients to smaller pieces. Each time we create a mess and we don’t get the precise type of pieces you want. Probably, watching too many cooking channels and videos leaves you wondering. “How in heaven did someone come up with so fine or so even shaped pieces of an apple, tomato or eggplant?” They look too neat and professional; you would think the person was born chopping. Just kidding! However, you will be surprised how easy and fun it is to achieve such an elegant slicing without applying so much effort in the fastest way possible. The Nicer Dicer Fusion is a device you can use to cut your kitchen ingredients to equal fine pieces. The device comes in the form of a normal lunch box. It gives you the option of choosing the shape and sizes of your cutting. The device also comes in different lid colors, giving you an opportunity to get whatever color you desire.
To get the Nicer Dicer Fusion, make a purchase at their official website,
- At qvc.com for as low as $39.98
- Comes with a cutting stump, blade cover, dual action swivel peeler, a recipe guide, snap on fresh keeping lid.
- You also get a free mandolin slicer set and a snap on grater.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Nicer Dicer Fusion
The Nicer Dicer Fusion is a product manufactured by Telebrands International Products. The manufacturers are known for the production of a variety of products that are sold on a worldwide network. This is a reliable and reputable company. The manufacturers of the Nicer Dicer Fusion claim that the productwas designed to cut down the amount of time spent in preparing our ingredients to a matter of a very few minutes. They also put claim that the device or kitchen tool is meant to save you the use of several tools such as knives, bowls and chopping board to complete a single task, since it does both the slicing, dicing and chopping while at the same time stores them in the bowl. They claim that this product meets commercial quality standards.
How Does Nicer Dicer Fusion Work?
The Nicer Dicer Fusion is as fancy in its performance as its name sounds. The kitchen tool performs the function of your knife, your chopping board, your bowl all at a go. It enables you to chop, slice or dice your ingredients into cubes, quarters, eights and strips. It really depends on what you intended to use your ingredients for. The bowl holds whatever you are passing through the blade insert.
The Nicer Dicer Fusion Make
The dicer fusion dicer is able to perform its genius yet simple role, through the combination of various tools that work together to make your ingredients preparation a worthwhile experience. They include:-
A Clear Sealed Container
- It is used to hold to already chopped, sliced or diced ingredients.
- It is presentably designed, thus can also use it as a serving bowl as in the case of pudding.
- Hing-made to allow it to snap out of the container
- Press button to enable easy cleaning.
- To enable cover during storage.
Made of Steel Blades
- To avoid staining and ensure they do not get dull
- Are very sharp
Small Blade Insert
- For medium sized slices and cubes.
Large Blade Insert
- For large cubes and slices.
Wedge and Quarter Blade Insert
- Used for ingredients such as eggs, apples and potatoes
Active Key Ingredients
The Benefits of using Nicer Dicer Fusion
- It is dishwasher safe.
- Easy storage.
- Takes up minimal kitchen space
- Replaces several tools.
- Comes with protective gear, minimal cut accidents.
- Very affordable with irresistible free offers.
- Fast and easy to use.
The Drawbacks of using Nicer Dicer Fusion
- You might want to go slow on this kitchen tool especially when handling more hard ingredients such as potatoes. If roughly handled, could break.
I love this chopper it saves a lot of time. I was wondering if there is any way that we can get the container that has the lid to hold all the chopping in. – Annabelle
So I got my dicer a few weeks ago. After several uses I have come to the conclusion it is easier to just use a knife for most tasks. By the time you get everything to “sizes” that will fit you could have finished chopping/cutting. Then hard items get stuck in there. (potatoes) The mandolin is good but the rest just does not make my prep time any less. – Carlcake
The Instructions for use of Nicer Dicer Fusion
- Place your whole ingredient, for example an onion, on top of the blade insert of your choice,
- Flip close the lid and press the onion down the insert into the container.
- Repeat this process for all your ingredients, changing the insert to suite your size and shape.
The Precautions of using Nicer Dicer Fusion
Be careful when handling the blades, they are very sharp.
The Side Effects of using Nicer Dicer Fusion
This is a safe to use kitchen tool.