Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
It’s not just you who wants to improve and boost your memory. Many people just wish they could push their IQ higher than it already is. We want to prove we are intellectual beings, who can master whatever we put our minds to. Be the admiration of our classroom, the sought after entrepreneur, the grandfather who is still wise and full stories; we all want something from the organ upstairs. For most its either they are not well vast with the ideology of supplements or have been exposed to negative sentiments following adverse effects caused by some brain supplements. For this reason, it is important if you had a different view on brain supplements once you learn about the Noopept brain dietary supplement. As the supplement boosts your memory, your learning capabilities, cognitive function and verbal acuity all in the while being safe to your general health.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Noopept
This is a nootropic supplement manufactured by JSC LEKKO Pharmaceuticals in Russia. The scientific name for this product is N-phenylacetyl-L-prolyhlycine ethyl ester. It comes in both powder and capsules form. The product is sold in the USA as a dietary supplement and in other countries as a medication. The supplement works by modulation of the acetylcholine system and that of the AMPA receptors.
How Does Noopept Work?
Noopept contains one main ingredient that works for your overall brain boost and protection. Noopept is absorbed in the GI tract in the body. After absorption it circulates to the brain and easily crosses the blood-brain barrier. At this rate the Nooptet is able to reach maximum concentration in 15 to 20 minutes. This is fastest nootropic supplement in taking effect. The Nooptet is actually a Peptide chemical. It then moves to specific Glutamate receptor sites in the brain and it is becomes one with them.
- Counteracts in the breakdown of Glutamate. This is the most important neurotransmitter in relation to cognitive functions.
- Boosts the sensitivity of the receptors to Glutamate, so that they are more readily activated. This result in higher learning capabilities, memory boost and improved cognitive function.
- It alleviates the amount of oxygen in the brain. Boosting clarity.
- It also increases the metabolism of glucose in the brain increasing the mental energy, focus and concentration in the brain.
The Benefits of using Noopept
If looking into a powerful supplement like Noopept you will encounter the following benefits:-
- Cognitive enhancement.
- Increased mental energy.
- Boosts your mental focus, attention and concentration.
- Gives you better clarity.
- Gives you a quick visual intelligence, reason for high verbal acuity.
- You require only a small dosage per day.
- Helps balance your moods. Reason for people reporting low anxiety and stress levels.
The Drawbacks of using Noopept
- Some people have complained about the supplement being rather expensive. It is important to note that for supplements what matters is the dosage intake and the quality of your supplement in regards to safety and effectiveness. All that said Noopept is a very affordable supplement compared to other supplements that require very high doses to take effect. Simple math.
The Instructions for use of Noopept
- Nooptet is highly effective on the smallest doses. This is why it is called the powerhouse of all nootropics.
- Take a 10mg miniscule of Noopept and hold it under your tongue for up to 10 minutes.
- Warning the powder has a bitter taste and would be easier if taken with flavoring aids to mask the bitterness.
The Precautions of using Noopept
- Women who are lactating or actually pregnant should avoid using brain supplements as much as possible. It may cause defects on your baby. If you really need this supplement, seek medical advice before use
- Keep the nootropic in a cool dry place.
- Keep far from the reach of children all below the age of 18 as research on them has not been conducted.
The Side Effects of using Noopept
- Noopept is a way better supplement than all supplements in the family. It comes with very few if no side effects at all. You may experience in rare cases mild headaches.
- Suitable for also those with allergies as it is free of soy, gluten, and caffeine.