Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Nouvalift Instant Wrinkle Reducer is an anti-aging cream designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the skin. The cream also claims to diminish dark spots and inflammation.
Marketers claim that Nouvalift has had the following effects in clinical trials:
84% less fine lines and wrinkles.
95% increase in collagen production.
73% reduction in bags under the eyes.
However, no details of this clinical trial are provided to substantiate the results.
Nouvalift is widely marketed under a free trial offer. However, ads for the free trial frequently redirect to different products, and no details are given about the trial terms.
While many review websites market Nouvalift and provide links for customers to start a free trial of the product, no manufacturer information is available.
Most of Nouvalift’s review websites are extremely unprofessional. They have broken links to free trials and social media pages. They make impossible, hyperbolic claims, like “take 10 years off your appearance in two weeks.” Several are written in poor English.
Essentially, Nouvalift Instant Wrinkle Reducer is designed to reduce two of the leading causes of skin aging: water loss and collagen degradation.
During youth, the skin is 64% water. Water keeps the skin plump and the skin cells healthy, giving a bright complexion. As you age, the protective barriers on the outside of your skin weaken, allowing water to escape. Nouvalift reinforces these protective outer layers to promote water retention.
During youth, the skin also has high levels of collagen and elastin, the materials that make up a structural support matrix under the skin. With age, collagen production slows down and collagen breakdown increases. The result is a loss of structural integrity in the skin, which we see as wrinkles. Nouvalift boosts collagen production and combats the agents that breakdown the collagen matrix.
- It offers free trial
- Manufacturer information unavailable
- Vitamin C is a natural substance that speeds up collagen production. It is also a noted antioxidant, able to combat free radicals that break down the collagen matrix.
- Vitamin E is another natural substance that speeds up collagen production. It is also a noted moisturizer, able to help the skin absorb and retain water.
- Peptide is a very general term for a broad class of proteins. Some peptides are helpful in stimulating collagen production, but other peptides have nothing to do with collagen or even skin care. It is impossible to know what the function of “peptides” is without knowing a specific peptide.
- Antioxidants are, again, a general term for any substance which can neutralize free radicals. While it is impossible to know what exactly this substance is, all antioxidants do benefit the skin by protecting the cells and collagen matrix from damaging free radicals.