Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
NovaCare is an anti-aging serum that is an injection-free solution for younger and radiant looking skin according to its website. The formulation is said to contain a powerful combination of ingredients that reduce the visibility of different aging signs on the skin. It is said to make the skin more youthful not just in appearance but in texture as well. The formulation is said to be effective in reducing fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, eye puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. It uses collagen boosting ingredients and important nutrients to nourish the skin and restore its youthfulness. There is no price stated on the website and only a free trial is available.
What Does NovaCare Claim?
- Rapidly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and aging lines
- Thoroughly hydrates the skin to fight aging
- Decreases inflammation to protect against premature skin aging
- Safer and more affordable alternative to cosmetic procedures like Botox
About The Manufacturer
The manufacture of NovoCare is not stated on its website or other sites offering the free trial. There are complaints regarding the free trial stating that credit cards were charged $99 after only a few days of receiving the product. This is obviously not in accordance to the terms and conditions of the free trial. There is also an automatic shipment program that follows the free trial if you don’t call them to cancel. You should be very careful when signing up for the free trial and make sure to carefully read the terms and conditions.
How It Works
The so-called revolutionary anti-aging serum claims to use powerful and proven active ingredients that reduce the severity of wrinkles and other aging signs on the skin. It makes use of natural extracts that enhance the skin’s natural repair process. It rejuvenates the skin and improves overall skin health making it softer, smoother and overall more youthful. The formulation also uses natural soothing ingredients that help reduce inflammation and slow down skin aging. It also contains nutrients and antioxidants that are beneficial to the skin.
NovaCare Active Ingredients
- Trylagen PCB – according to the NovaCare Serum website, this is a blend of anti-aging peptides that considerably boost the production of collagen in the skin. It combats the loss of collagen that occurs with aging which is one of the top causes of rapid skin aging. This is a popular active ingredient although there is only limited evidence that it is effective.
- Sweet Carrot Extract – this is a popular natural remedy for the skin and it is said to be a natural toner that helps treat dermatitis and other skin problems. According to the NovaCare website, it rejuvenates the skin and helps with the growth of new cells that are healthy.
- Cucumber Extract – studies have shown that it contains vitamins that are beneficial to the skin (A, C and E) which help maintain skin health while protecting against damage and rapid aging.
- Aloe Vera – this is a natural soothing ingredient that can be used to treat several skin problems. It reduces inflammation and helps protect against rapid aging of the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil – this ingredient is rich in vitamins that help protect the skin from rapid aging. It is also a hydrating ingredient that doesn’t cause blockage of the pores making it suitable for those who have skin issues.
- There is a free trial of the anti-aging serum being offered online
- Some active ingredients are clinically proven
- It contains natural moisturizing and anti-inflammatory ingredients
- There are feedbacks from people who have tried it saying it works
- There is no independent clinical testing proving that it is effective or safe
- It employs marketing practices that are deceitful
- The free trial offer involves an automatic shipment program and this is not easy to cancel
- Some users who have tried it say it is not very effective and can cause skin irritation
How to Use
Cleanse then dry your skin before applying a thin layer of the serum all over your face. Massage it gently onto your skin to enhance absorption. Other skin care products can be applied only after it is completely dry.
Perform skin testing on your arm or thigh to check if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients in the product. If the skin gets irritated, this may indicate that you are sensitive to ingredients in the product so wash the area and discontinue use.