Nupro Joint & Immunity Support is a health supplement for dogs, which is made of scientifically balanced formulas rich in essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and omega fatty acids. It has a select combination of raw, unprocessed and fresh premium-quality ingredients that help maintain the flexibility and overall health of joints, connective tissues and muscles. It also alleviates discomfort caused by daily exercise, active lifestyle and old age.
Nupro Joint & Immunity Support is specially formulated for senior dogs, dogs suffering from joint problems, and for active athletes (i.e. weight-pulling dogs, agility dogs, surfing dogs), working dogs (i.e. rescue K-9s, police dogs), hunting dogs, sled dogs, herding dogs, show dogs and large breed dogs. It keeps active dogs in top shape and prevents joint injuries. Many dog owners claim that it has helped increase their dog’s appetite, alertness, energy levels, and helped their dogs get up and move around easier.
About the Manufacturer of Nupro
Nupro has been in the pet health industry for over 25 years. The company’s commitment is to help pets live happier, healthier and longer by providing top-notch quality health supplements.
Nutri-Pet Research, Inc. is an active founding member of the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), a non-profit trade association committed to safeguarding and improving the health and welfare of dogs, cats, horses and other companion animals throughout the U.S and worldwide.
The right to display NASC Quality Seal is earned if the company has met rigorous NASC standards and has successfully passed an independent facilty audit. This will ensure consumers that they are getting the best product quality, proper labelling, factual product information, processes and practices.
How Does Nupro Work?
Nupro Joint & Immunity Support supplies additional Glucosamine, Ester-C® Chelated Mineral Blend and MSM to support the joint’s normal structure, function and flexibility. It helps strengthen dog’s immune system, alleviate joint pain and helps improve arthritic conditions.
Nupro Active Ingredients
- Glucosamine Complex – Nupro Joint & Immunity Support has 800 mg of Glucosamine Complex in 1 oz. scoop, which consists of 500 mg of Glucosamine and 300 mg of Chondroitin. This natural substance is easily absorbed by the dog’s body, which triggers the production of proteoglycans and collagen. It helps keep arthritic pain at bay and supports the dog’s body in creating new cartilage and repairing damaged cartilage.
- MSM – Nupro Joint & Immunity Support has 300 mg of MSM in 1 oz. scoop. MSM is essential to promote growth and keep tendons, cartilage, and connective tissues healthy. MSM also helps keep the fluid pressure of soft tissues healthy.
- Ester-CÂ® Chelated Mineral Blend – Nupro Joint & Immunity Support contains 300 mg of Ester-CÂ®. This specially formulated blend is developed by veterinarians to provide dogs with extra Vitamin C to support a strong immune system and healthy joints. It makes it easier to absorb Glucosamine Complex & MSM and promote collagen formation.
Other ingredients include: Norwegian kep, garlic, dessicated liver, organic cold-milled ground whole flaxseed, amino acids and enzymes, nutritional yeast cultures, lecithin, calcium citrate and lactobacillus acidophilus.
- All natural – Does not contain artificial sugars or preservatives, gluten, wheat, grains, corn, fillers or by-products of any kind.
- Made of easily digestible whole foods.
- Smells like broth and dogs love the taste.
- Has earned the NASC Quality Seal – it’s a way for consumers to know that they are buying from a reputable company that has met the most meticuoous NASC standards.
- Convenience – it can be purchased online.
- Has a lot of good customer reviews – the official website, online stores and independent review sites feature actual testimonials of their satisfied clients.
- Insufficiency of studies to back up the claims – There is no clinical trials done to compare the effects of Nupro Joint & Immunity Support in improving the joint structure, functionality and flexibility of active and senior dogs, as compared to placebo or other joint supplements for pets.
My dogs love this. My 10 year old rat terrier was had some soreness in her front leg and after a few weeks of Nupro she is no longer limping. Great product and I highly recommend it. – Janice Bly
My dogs are doing wonderful on this! I have a 10 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback. I use this in his food and he is getting around fabulously. Thanks! – Christine
Directions for Use of Nupro
The official website does not specify the recommended dosage for a specific breed or weight of animals. It would be best to consult your veterinarian as a proper dosage may vary depending on the breed, age, weight and severity of joint problems.