Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Nutranol Rx is marketed as a fast acting joint care product. The manufacturer describes the product to contain a fast acting type of Boswellia extract that is fast absorbed into our bodies. The product is sold as a remedy to muscle soreness, joint stiffness, aching joints and for overall joint health. Nutranol Rx is packed in a 30-day supply bottle that contains 30 Nutranol Rx capsules.
1 bottle of Nutranol Rx is sold for $27.95 plus $4.95 shipping at amazon.com
Manufacturer Information about Nutranol Rx
Nutranol Rx is manufactured by a United States based company that is known as Best Life Herbals. The company is headquartered in Salt City. They also manufacture a wide range of other supplements like beauty products, digestion supplements, sleep solutions, brain boosters etc.
How Does Nutranol Rx Work?
This product works by re-arming the body’s internal mechanism. The producers found out that majority of the joint related conditions are caused by failure of the body’s internal mechanisms. Inflammation for example is caused by the body’s own immune response; friction in the joint is caused by the body’s inability to repair worn out tissue or lubricate the joints. What Nutranol Rx does is to attempt to provide the required nutrients to the body to ensure that it is in a position to protect itself. Most of the ingredients used in this product act directly on the pain infested area while the rest works to boost the immune system. This approach is not the best having in mind that it needs time for it to work but when it does, it is perhaps the most effective approach.
Ingredients in Nutranol Rx
The producers claim that this product contains 12 proven ingredients. Ironically, in the nutritional and supplement label, they have only listed the following ingredients:
- Bromelain – bromelain is believed to have pain killing properties that are similar to those of aspirin. Additionally, it is believed to be a natural suppressor of inflammation.
- Curcumin – suppresses joint pain and keeps inflammation at bay
- Passion Flower – believed to help relax the body, fight joint inflammation and provide anti-oxidation properties that helps get rid of free radicals in our body.
- Green Lipped Mussel – this green extract has high anti-inflammation qualities and is believed to have pain killing abilities too
- Glucosamine – this is a common joint care ingredient that has been proven to help heal degenerated and worn out cartilage.
- White Willow – popular due to its pain killing properties that are similar to those of aspirin
- Ginger – ginger is used due to its powerful anti-inflammation qualities
- Turmeric – this is popularly known as a food spice but it is now used as a joint care ingredient due to its anti-inflammation qualities.
Benefits of using Nutranol Rx
- Offers free shipping for all orders that are above $65 and within the United States
- The ingredients in use are all gotten from natural sources
- The manufacturer has a physical address and contact information listed on the official website
- The product doesn’t require a prescription
Drawbacks of using Nutranol Rx
- The product may interact with other medications
- The producer doesn’t list all the 12 ingredients used in this product
- The official website lacks some relevant information such as clinical trials and description of ingredients
- There is no money back guarantee with every purchase
My fil swears by it, says he can tell from aches and pains when he is out. – Lea Winfield
Directions for use of Nutranol Rx
The recommended serving is 1 capsule per day.
Warnings of using Nutranol Rx
- This product contains willow extract that might interact with some prescription medication
- Consult your caregiver if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Store this product in an air tight container away from direct sunlight
- This product is not suitable for children
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, make sure to consult your caregiver prior to taking this product