NuvaLift is a topical over-the-counter treatment that is only being offered online. It is formulated to diminish the visibility of common skin aging signs particularly fine lines and wrinkles. It is a product for the first skin aging signs that appears on the face but the formulation can also be used to prevent premature aging signs from appearing. It is a combination of powerful natural active ingredients that improve the softness and suppleness of the skin. No price is stated on product’s website and only a free trial is being offered. Signing up for the free trial includes an automatic shipment program wherein your credit card will be charged $84 every month and you will be sent a month’s supply (1 container).
What NuvaLift Claims?
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Make the skin more elastic and supple
- Thoroughly hydrate the skin
- Make the skin firmer and more youthful
- Decrease the severity of forehead creases
- Significantly boost collagen production in the skin
- Repair and revitalize damaged skin
There is no manufacturer indicated on the NuvaLift website. It is also not indicated where the formulation is made or if it has undergone extensive clinical testing for safety and effectiveness. There are complaints from consumers because of the free trial offer claiming that their credit card was charged $84 after only a few days of receiving the product. There are also complaints regarding the automatic shipment program that comes with the free trial so you have to be careful and contact them to cancel immediately if you don’t want to be charged $84 each month.
How NuvaLift Works?
NuvaLift claims to use active ingredients that increase collagen and elastin production significantly. It essentially addresses one of the major causes of skin aging which is the decline of collagen and elastin that occurs naturally as a person gets older. The formulation is said to contain powerful hydrating ingredients as well. This keeps the skin moisturized preventing dryness and damage in order to keep the skin soft, smooth and plump. It is also said to utilize the power of antioxidants to prevent rapid aging of the skin.
NuvaLift Active Ingredients
- Polymoist-PS Complex – according to the NuvaLift website, this is a powerful peptide that quickly makes the skin firmer. It is said to reduce the visibility of different skin aging signs including fine lines and wrinkles. In fact, this ingredient is said to be clinically proven to be effective. It is said to boost the production of collagen by up to 81% within two weeks.
- Moisturizing Ingredients – the formulation claims to contain a combination of powerful moisturizers but the specific active ingredients are not stated on the website. It is said to hydrate the skin thoroughly and keep it that way to delay the development of aging signs on the skin. It is also supposed to make the skin softer, suppler and firmer.
- Antioxidants – this is for protecting against free radical damage but the actual antioxidants are not specified on the website offering the free trial.
- A free trial of NuvaLift is available
- It contains powerful moisturizing ingredients
- The formula uses a peptide complex that boost collagen production
- There are some feedbacks saying it is effective
- Most claims of the product are not substantiated
- No details are available on the active ingredients of NuvaLift
- The price of the anti-aging product is high
- There are complaints from people who have signed up for the free trial
- There are customer reviews online saying it is not very effective
I bought a trial size of nuvalift for shipping only, not through amazon, but directly at nuvalift.com.
the product works. yes, after not calling within 14 days they charge your checking account for the product.
That is all disclosed when you purchase the trial when you check agree to terms. it was fine with me, as there is a difference in the appearance of my skin. – Leah Lurye-Tuttle
Before applying the formula, cleanse your face and dry it. Apply a very thin, even layer all over your face then massage gently until it is thoroughly absorbed. Allow it to dry completely before using other skin care products.
Avoid contact with your eyes. Make sure to test the formula on a small area of your skin before use. This way, you will be able to determine sensitivity to the formulation. If irritation occurs, wash the area with water and do not continue to use the product. This is an indication that you are allergic or just sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation.