Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Nuwave Pic Flex?
Nuwave PIC Flex is an all-new cooking method, precision induction cooktop. In simple words, it is a technological device that you can easily cook your food from. It is called a cooktop as it is in actual flat surface from which you can place your cook ware such as a pan on top. The Nuwave PIC Flex uses the induction heating technology to work. The amazing part about this kitchen device is that you can easily move in in the house and it is portable as well. The best part about this product is that you do not get burnt using as it is cool to the touch. Neither does it burn your food as it is set to automatically switch off once established that the food has overheated.
The Nuwave PIC Flex is available for purchase from their official website, www.flextop.com
- They sell the Nuwave PIC Flex device in 3 installments at the price of each $ 19.95 plus shipping and handling costs
- You gain free access to their Precision Cooking club that enables you to know how to easily maneuver with your device and gourmet recipes.
Nuwave PIC Flex Manufacturer Details
This is a product manufactured by the Nuwave Company. The company is involved in the production of various cookware and kitchen devices. The manufacturers claim that the PIC Flex will give you a safe, efficient and fast way of cooking. They claim that Nuwave PIC Flex
How Nuwave PIC Flex works and Feature Details
1300 watts and 120 volts
- For electrical sourcing of energy
- For adjusting to your heat preference
Overheating protection sensor
- Shuts the burner when food is overheated
- To minimize monitoring times; can cook from the comfort of your living room
Cellogica Day and Night Cream Benefits
- Does not occupy so much storage space
- It is portable thus can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Prevents food from burning
- Can operate without too much monitoring
- It has a sleek design especially with the LED display
- You can adjust temperatures to suit your needs
- It automatically turns off when microwave is turned off; saving energy
- It is fast thus time saving when it comes to cooking
- Avoids messy cooking; easy to keep clean and no-stick cooktop
- Takes up minimal energy
- It does not support just any type of cookware; it must be compatible with the PIC Flex; especially pure aluminum and stainless steel cookware
I love this thing. It worked out well for me and my family since we renovated our kitchen and didn’t have a stove or oven for a few weeks
What kind of cookware does the Nuwave PIC Flex use?
The most suitable cookware to use with Nuwave is the magnetic ones. They do provide a set of cookware that comes with the Nuwave PIC Flex that you can purchase from the company albeit with additional costs.
What are the precautions of using the Nuwave PIC Flex?
Always check if the cookware you are purchasing are labeled ‘induction suitable’
Let the cooktop to cool as it tends to remain hot after cooking; do not touch
Possible side effects
It is very safe for use.
Should you buy this product?
First before I tell you yes; well I just did, most of the reviews and comments I have read on the product that are negative seen to be complaining of a rip off. This is what happens when you buy a product from untrustworthy stores. For this reason just stick to the amazon and official website stores to get the real deal so that you can experience the benefits of using the Nuwave PIC Flex.
Woody an amazon customer says, “now that I am a seasoned (lol) PIC user it is great. I would like to say a few words on safety. The top does indeed get hot, in the middle where the pot rests gets hot. Do not put paper or cloth on the unit it may go up in flames. If you want to test how hot it gets do so very carefully, the 6-8″ middle portion does heat up, only the outer ring stays cool, that is amazing. …All in all it does what I expected it to do, it is not a miracle worker it is just a grill. It cooks just like any other grill but it is just a really nice unit that has no flame.”