Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Oligo.DX is a skin care product that is formulated to treat cellulite skin condition. This anti cellulite gel is claimed to remove cellulite in affected areas within 14 days. It works to break down fat without any necessary massage.
Oligo.DX is made of ingredient mix that has potency in detoxifying and cleansing the skin to achieve a vibrant and healthy skin.
It claimed that about 89% of the users who have used this product have claimed to experience a dramatic reduction of chances of getting cellulite.
On the other hand, 90% of the customers have contained maintaining Oligo.DX in their regimen and use it regularly.
Oligo.DX is available on retailer store and Users can order the product at 28.98
What Are The Oligo.DX Claims?
Oligo.DX is designed and manufactured by an international cosmetic company by the name Ds Laboratory. Ds Laboratory is situated in Fort Lauderdale in Florida.
Oligo.DX claims to reduce cellulite on your skin. It is evident from the customer responses that this anti cellulite gel delivers the claimed results.
It works to detoxify and cleanse the skin complexion. In addition, claimed to remove cellulite in affected areas within 14 days. It works to break down fat without any necessary massage.
Oligo.DX Review – How Oligo.DX Works?
Oligo.DX utilize the ingredients found in its composition to eliminate and treat the causes of cellulite formation on the skin. They support drainage of the intercellular liquid to support a reduction of bloat that leads to cellulite bulging uncontrollably.
The formula is also said to clear dead skin cells from the skin surface to enhance skin youthful look.
This makes it possible to penetrate into the skin and induce microcirculation to enhance removal of any excess liquid and stimulate skin generation and healing.
The Ingredients of Oligo.DX
The key ingredients include:
- Glycerine – Help to moisturize and offer lubrication
- Butyl Glycol – It has skin conditioning effects and also act as moisturizer
- Water – Help in clearing skin wrinkles
- Triethanolamine – It adjust skin PH, and has fragrance properties
- Lecithin – Offers some nutrients to skin
- Caffeine – Is a strong antioxidant and protect skin from dosage by free radicals and UV rays
- Carnitine – Help to facilitate micro circulation to stimulate elimination of excess liquid and support regeneration.
- Carrageenan – It is an additive in cosmetic products
- Ivy Extract – It offers anti-inflammatory effects in skin
- Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract – Help to enhance aeration on skin
- Butcherbroom Extract – It said to play an inflammatory roles on the skin
- It is made with natural ingredients
- It helps to treat cellulite on affected areas
- It helps to moisturize the skin throughout
- It helps to clear dead skin cells
- It enhances overall skin health and support a vibrant skin
- Claims are that not all the ingredient have been provided
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The Dosage Instructions
There is no an elaborate dosage instruction provided by the manufacturer. However, it is suggested that one can use this gel once per day and not a must to massage the anti cellulite gel as many skincare gels.
The effects are said to last in about 15 hours.
Are There Side Effects?
No reported case on the use of Oligo.DX. the ingredient used in the making of this formula are natural and free from paraben. Additionally, if you experience any problem when in Oligo.DX use, discontinue and seek a dermatology attention.
4.0 out of 5 stars Product came really quick
Seems good but need use two weeks at least before difference so not quite sure.i would recommend two tubes not one as I’m putting on my legs and the one tube isn’t enough.
Where To Find It?
For More Details, Please Click Here