Omega XL: A Pure Form of Omega-3
We are accustomed to hearing the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids but do we really know how it works and what the real benefits they can give us. Omega XL is one extraordinary recipe of Omega-3 fatty acid that contains both DHA and EPA. Let us look deeper into the product to see what gives it the edge over its competitors?
Omega XL Product Overview
Omega XL is a unique and patent formula of Omega-3 fatty acids which includes both DHA and EPA. Omega-3 fatty acids can normally be sourced from everyday diet however not enough can be consumed with the amount that we eat. DHA and EPA respectively are sourced from fish product that is why fish oils are very popular but not all fish oils are the same. The source of the healthy fatty acids in Omega XL is from Green Lipped Mussel which has not been exposed to mercurial contents and other toxins in the water. This makes the Omega-3 from the mussel of high quality and better tasting.
What does Omega XL claims to do?
- It can reduce joint inflammation and swelling.
- It helps decrease joint stiffness especially upon waking up in the morning.
- It can also help reduce joint pain and discomfort.
- It improves joint mobility and flexibility.
- It lowers over all inflammation in the body.
- It helps reduce asthmatic attacks.
- It can lower triglyceride blood levels (bad cholesterol which puts a person at risk for heart attack).
- It can help elevate mood and reduce the risk for depression.
- It can help in the visual and neurological development of fetus in the womb.
Active Ingredients of Omega XL
Omega XL contains 30 healthy fatty acids, including omega-3 DHA and EPA. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are two important Omega-3 fatty acids that we should consume. It does not only help in reducing inflammation of joints but it also enhances overall health.
Omega XL Strengths
- The ingredients of the product are sourced from the Green Lipped Mussel which is found from the unpolluted and pristine waters of New Zealand. Unlike most fish oils which are derived from other sources, Omega XL is at its purest form because these green lipped mussels are uncontaminated. They only feed on planktons which are very rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- It only comes in small softgel capsules which makes it easier to swallow compared to other huge fish oil capsules.
- Since the product is derived from freshly harvested, uncontaminated mussels, it does not contain any fish after taste and does not produce allergic reactions.
- It is a product of more than 30 years of patent research and clinical studies.
- It is more potent source of Omega-3 than other fish oils since it is derived from green lipped mussels.
Omega XL Weaknesses
- The product is quite expensive compared to other fish oils in the market but I guess it’s the quality that we are paying for in Omega XL.
Consumers have been very positive about their comments towards Omega XL. Since the product comes in a small softgel, it makes it easier for consumption thus they are more adhered to the regimen. They also liked the fact that it does not have any fish after taste as compared to other fish oil products. Omega XL has also provided them with great relief from joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation. The product also helped them lower their cholesterol levels and improve their overall health.
Is Omega XL Effective?
If you have been a fan of Omega-3 benefits but you can’t just consume fish oils due to its size and its after taste, then Omega XL is the product for you. It is indeed a potent and pure form of fish oil since it has been derived freshly harvested and unpolluted green lipped mussels. The benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids are undisputable because it is backed up by years of research and clinical trials. That is why Omega XL can be a good choice if you are looking for a product not only to improve your joint condition but your overall health.
Directions in Using Omega XL
The manufacturer recommends a daily dosage of 2-4 softgels in a day depending on your need. But the minimum amount of 2 softgels in day is enough. For your safety, consult your doctor first prior to consuming this product especially if you have been diagnosed with a medical condition or is currently taking prescription medications.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here