OmorfiRX Phytoceramide is a special anti-aging treatment for the skin that reverses skin aging in the eye area. It revitalizes, rejuvenates and hydrates the skin using three powerful active ingredients. The formulation is being offered online through a free trial but after 14 days, the credit card used for signing up will be charged $95.74 on top of the initial payment of around $6 for the shipping cost. Signing up for the free trial also includes enrolment in the automatic shipment program where supply for one month will be sent every 30 days and the credit card used will be charged $95.74 each time.
What OmorfiRX Claims To Do?
- revitalizes and makes the skin more youthful in appearance
- diminishes dark circles and other hyper pigmentation problems
- rejuvenates the skin making it more youthful in texture and appearance
- hydrates the skin thoroughly
- offers fast results
No information is available regarding the manufacturer of the anti-aging skin treatment. However, it is said to be manufactured in the United States of America in a facility that adheres to FDA standards. The problem is that there is no address for the facility where it is manufactured in the USA. Also, there are many complaints because of the free trial offer which comes with an automatic shipment program.
How OmorfiRX Works?
OmorfiRX uses three potent anti-aging ingredients that fight skin aging. It contains a powerful compound that helps in protecting the skin from rapid aging and helps delay the skin aging process. It also contains an anti-wrinkle compound that has been shown to deliver fast results. The formulation also contains an anti-inflammatory ingredient for reducing eye bags and puffiness. There is also an ingredient that protects vital stem cells in the skin to keep it youthful in texture and appearance for a longer time.
OmorfiRX Active Ingredients
- PhytoCellTecTM – it is the main active ingredient in OmorfiRX which is for protecting the skin from the main causes of rapid and premature aging. This utilizes plant stem cell technology that delays skin aging and helps maintain the youthful qualities of the skin. No detailed information is available on this ingredient including if there are clinical studies showing it is really effective.
- HALOXYL – this is said to be a blend of ingredients that address what causes dark circles around the eyes. It quickly absorbs and eliminates colored blood pigments which are the main cause of dark circles. It also helps reduce dark spots caused by aging on the skin. This ingredient also works to slow down the process of skin aging while improving skin firmness.
- EYELISS – it is a combination of special peptide chains, hesperidin methyl and chalcone which are for reducing eye puffiness and eye bags. This special blend works to enhance drainage in the target area while at the same time improving capillary strength. It also makes the skin firmer thus reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- The special anti-aging treatment is for the most problematic skin aging signs in the eye area
- It is available through a free trial allowing anyone to test if it really works
- The formulation uses natural ingredients
- The active ingredient are well-known and there are some clinical evidence showing their effectiveness
- There are positive feedbacks saying it works but only slightly
- There is no independent laboratory testing proving it is safe and effective
- Some people may develop sensitivity reactions to the formula
- It is not from a reputable skin care company
- There are feedbacks saying it doesn’t really deliver fast results
- There are complaints because of the free trial
- It is very expensive
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Make sure to cleanse and dry your skin before applying OmorfiRX. Apply small dots all over your face and massage gently onto your skin focusing on the area around the eyes. Allow the formula to dry completely before the use of other products on your skin.
Some people may be sensitive to ingredients in the product. Therefore, you should perform skin testing before applying it on your face. The development of skin irritation indicates that you may be allergic or sensitive to certain ingredients.