Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Omron Heat Pain Pro is a successful therapy for reducing muscle pains and aches through reducing sore muscles, aches and muscle tension. It releases stimulating pulses into the nerve stands through the surface of the skin to help stop pain signals from reaching your brain and also help in stimulating your muscles. It also helps your body to manufacture higher levels of your own painkillers to fight the pains and aches. The device utilizes trans cutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation technology-TENS to relieve pain. It is currently sold at $41.80.
How Omron Heat Pain Pro Works
After you have prepared the device and you have placed the pads on your clean and dry skin, turn on the device choosing the intensity level you want but always start with low intensity as you increase. The device will result to massage-like sensation on your body, tingling effect, various tapping and gentle muscle contractions. You are advised to reduce the intensity of the therapy if sensation becomes uncomfortable to you and increase the intensity when the sensation becomes weaker. The therapy takes up to 30 minutes for three times in a day to be effective and to relieve pain as desired.
- Pads – the two pads are placed apart on the areas of pain.
- Gels – the gels are comfortable and soft on your skin.
- Plastic films – they are contained in the gel where the top is removed and the bottom comes into contact with the skin.
- The device is designed to offer 6 pre-set body pain modes, 20 intensity levels and 3 massage modes used for different muscle aches and body pains.
- The device has soft and comfortable pads for your skin.
- You can reuse the pads for up to 30 times.
- The device is design for multiple body pains.
- The device can be used at the comfort of your home.
- It is small in size and can fit in your purse.
- Has a rechargeable battery saving you from buying additional batteries.
- The device should not be used by children, pregnant women and a person with implanted metallic.
- The device can only be bought online through its website.
- Do not place the pads on your heart and head.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The following steps should be undertaken:
- Before the first use, ensure that the battery is fully charged for charged units.
- Prepare the pads by inserting the jerk on the bottom of the device.
- Place the pads on a flat surface ensuring that the dark sides of the pads face up.
- Take two gels each containing two plastic films at the top and bottom.
- Place the gels squarely on the pads and remove the top plastic film.
- Place the pads on the area of paid each apart. Ensure that the areas where the pads are place are clean and dry.
- Turn on the device. There are the arrow keys that help you use the device.
- Choose the therapy you want and when the session begins, you can reduce the intensity of the therapy.
- Remove the pads after 30 minutes.
You are advised to remove the gels after 30 uses and it is most effective when used 3 times in a day.
The device is safe as it is 100 percent drug free. You do not need to incur cost of going for therapy.