Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The brain is the most powerful organ we have in our bodies. Its cognitive abilities are what we rely on a day to day basis. Our thinking capabilities, our memories, and our mentally controlled functions are not possible without the brain. It is normal to expect much more from your brain or to want to improve your brain functions, reason why many people are turning to brain nootropics today. One of the best nootropics in the market today is the OptiMind brain supplement. The supplement is made from all natural ingredients that are known to boost one’s memory, concentration, relief of stress, alertness and protects brain cells and neurons for longer and better productivity. This supplement works on both long-term and short-term periods, making it very effective supplement. They also have a well detailed website, showcasing their information in clear precise details.
The brain supplement can be purchased from their official website, getoptimind.com for:-
- A 10 OptiMind pack for a 14-day free trial, free shipping and 100% money back guarantee
- A single bottle of $43.31 for one month with free shipping
Manufacturer information and claims about OptiMind
The AlternaScript LLC Company is the manufacturer of the OptiMind brain nootropic in Houston, Texas. The manufacturers claim that this is the best nootropic in the market. They claim to have looked into up to 50 years of neuroscience research in order to come up with the safest and most effective supplement for the improvement of our brain functions.
They also claim that their supplement has been manufactured in a GMP certified facility where they put into consideration all the strict standards required. They say that every batch of their supplement has been tested for purity to ensure that you receive the right and safe product on purchase.
How does OptiMind work?
The OptiMind brain supplement is made up of amino acids and vitamins all of which are all natural compounds. The general function of the supplement is to improve your brain function. The supplement is effective for both short-term and long-term benefits. This is because after in taking the supplement, after a short period you will experience increase in mental focus, alertness and energy. Regular use over a period of time is bound to increase the levels of your mental energy, learning capabilities and memory.
The Ingredients found in OptiMind
The OptiMind brain supplement is formulated to the blend of the following ingredients:-
- Extracted from the Periwinkle plant
- Protects and repairs damaged brain cells due to oxygen starvation
- Used over the years in Ayurvedic medicine
- Improves memory
- Better and faster acquiring and retention of information
- Protects brain cells.
- This is extracted from the Chinese club moss.
- Improves memory by boosting the levels of the acetylcholine neurotransmitters.
- Increases our learning speed
- Protects neurons from free radicals.
- Increases cell to cell communication
- Helps relief stress
- For cognitive enhancement
- Boosts and balances levels of the present GABA neurotransmitters in the brain responsible for moods, concentration, weight and sleep.
Other ingredients found in the supplement include:-
- Tyrosine – Improves mental alertness.
- Vitamin B12 – boosts cell metabolism and synthesis of energy production.
- Caffeine – stimulant to the nervous system for alertness.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – breaks down carbohydrates for energy production
- Vitamin D3 – helps balance our moods.
- Taurine – amino acid used as a building block for proteins.
The benefits of using OptiMind
The following are the benefits that come with the use of the OptiMind brain supplement:-
- Longer periods of focus
- Increased alertness.
- Better memory
- Cell protection
- Increased mental energy
- Improved learning capabilities.
- Very fast effects.
The Disadvantages of OptiMind
- It is an excellent supplement so far. Worth the quality, quantity and price.
Honestly gives me an amazing bump of mental clarity and helps me focus way better. Helps me feel not as tired either, and doesn’t give me the burnout feeling that coffee gives me. Love it, and I’m taking it daily now. – Nathan Mausert
It literally did nothing to keep me focused i even took more than the recommended dosage and nothing still happened. – Darlington Ugbodu
The instructions for use of OptiMind
- The recommended dosage for the OptiMind brain supplement is preferably one capsule per day. It is best taken in the morning.
- You can take up to two capsules of the supplement depending on your tolerance.
The Precautions of using OptiMind
- If pregnant or lactating make sure you first seek medical advice.
- Also if under any medical conditions ask first for medical advice.
- Keep in a cool dry place.
The Side Effects of OptiMind
No known side effects.