Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Osteo Bi Flex: Your Own Choice towards Joint Health
It is very difficult to find the right product that will meet all your needs and will address all your symptoms. It’s a good thing that there are some products like Osteo Bi Flex which offers a wide range of joint supplements that will suit your every need. But which one is really for you?
Osteo Bi Flex Product introduction
Osteo Bi Flex offers 11 variations of joint supplements which are categorized depending on your need and degree of physical activity. They offer supplements respectively for people who are lightly to moderately active and moderately to extremely active. Their product range is also divided depending on the benefits that you want to achieve. For example, their Omega-3 Formula does not only benefit the joints but the whole body itself since it contains Omega-3 fatty acids, on the other hand Triple Strength MSM offers a more specific approach to joint repair and health due to its MSM component. The products are also categorized on which form you want your supplement to be, if you want it in tablet form, softgels, or powdered mix drink.
What ingredients are in Osteo Bi Flex?
Each of the products contains different ingredients that will suit your needs.
- MSM Formula
- Vitamin C, Manganese, glucosamine, Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced
- NutraJoint Gelatin Drink Mix
- Gelatin, Protein, Vitamins C, D, and E
- NutraJoint and Immune Formula Mix
- Gelatin, Protein, Vitamins C, D, and E, Calcium, Glucosamine
- Omega-3 Formula
- Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced
- One Per Day
- Glucosamine, Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced, Vitamin D
- Edge Joint and Energy
- Glucosamine, Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced, Vitamin B complex
- Edge Joint and Muscle
- Glucosamine, Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced, Coenzyme Q-10
- Triple Strength
- Glucosamine, Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced, Manganese, Vitamin C
- Triple Strength Bone Formula
- Glucosamine, Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced, Vitamin K2
- Triple Strength MSM
- Glucosamine, Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced, MSM
- Triple Strength with Vitamin D
- Glucosamine, Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced, Vitamin D3
Positives of Osteo Bi Flex
Basically, Osteo Bi Flex offers the following benefits:
- It improves joint flexibility and mobility.
- It helps reduce joint pain and discomfort.
- It helps reduce joint inflammation, swelling, and stiffness
- It helps strengthen your joints, cartilages, and ligaments.
- It aids the body in repair of damaged joints cells.
- It helps enhance production of lubricating fluid between the joints to help prevent frictional damage.
- It supports repair of the collagen in the body which are the building blocks of joints.
Negatives of Osteo Bi Flex
It may be difficult to choose which product suits for you. Especially when upon reading through the individual products, you might find that the benefits you want are in two or three separate supplements. For example, you might one to achieve the benefits of Omega-3 but you also want to have the benefits of D3. It will be quite a dilemma of which product to purchase.
Most of the consumers were satisfied with the products offered by Osteo Bi Flex since most of them noticed improvement within just a week of using the supplement. The benefits that they experienced were the following:
- Reduced back pain
- Reduced knee pain
- No more stiffness in the joints upon waking up in the morning.
- Improved joint flexibility.
- Enhanced mobility.
- Increased tolerance to extreme activities.
However there are some consumers who mentioned that the product is quite expensive knowing that it only contains few ingredients as compared to other joint supplements.
Is Osteo Bi Flex safe?
The ingredients contained in each of Osteo Bi Flex’s product are basically safe but you have to exercise extra precaution.
- Avoid consuming the product if you have known allergy to shellfish because Osteo Bi Flex sourced their glucosamine from crustaceans such as shellfish, shrimp, and crab.
- Avoid taking the supplement if you are pregnant or if you are currently providing breastfeeds to your child.
- Avoid taking this supplement if you are taking blood thinners because it might increase your risk for bleeding.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have been diagnosed with a medical condition or if you are currently undergoing any form of treatment.
Directions to use
The recommended dosage depends on the product that you will be taking.
- MSM Formula – 4 tablets per day
- NutraJoint Gelatin Drink Mix – One serving in a day
- NutraJoint and Immune Formula Mix – One serving in a day
- Omega-3 Formula – 3 softgels in a day
- One Per Day – 1 tablet per day
- Edge Joint and Energy – 2 tablets per day
- Edge Joint and Muscle – 2 tablets per day
- Triple Strength – 2 tablets per day
- Triple Strength Bone Formula – 2 tablets per day
- Triple Strength MSM – 2 tablets per day
- Triple Strength with Vitamin D – 2 tablets per day
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here