Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Osteo Mins Am 2 is a bone dietary supplement. The supplement is geared to ensuring at the end of the day your bones stay healthy. The supplement contains an active ingredient called strontium that helps boost the development of osteoblast for bone development. The same ingredient slows down the osteoclasts process responsible for bone degradation. This is just but one of the ingredients; it also provides the bones with essential minerals such as calcium and copper.
The supplement is sold at their company’s website provide it at the price of $ 15.80
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Osteo Mins Am 2
The Osteo Mins Am 2 supplement is a product manufactured by the Progressive Labs Company. The company manufactures products ranging from supplements, vitamins to pain relievers. Their Osteo Mins Am 2 bone health formulation was created by Dr. Jonathan V. Wright. The supplement company claims that this product contains ingredients that have been proven effective and safe after thorough research.
The company has been in the market for over 40 years and they boast of a supply of their products to over 25,000 customers.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
The Osteo Mins Am 2 works courtesy of the ingredients that have been used in the formulation of the supplement. All these ingredients work together to contribute towards the intended goal. The ingredients you will find within a capsule of the supplement include:-
Strontium citrate (500mg)
- It is essential in maintaining and regulating the health of the bones and their well-being. This is because it plays a similar role to that of calcium given that they tend to have the same chemical makeup.
Zinc citrate (20mg)
- Stimulates the production of the calcitonin hormone. This hormone is responsible for maintaining and regulating the levels of calcium in the cells. It also plays a vital role in the development of the bones.
- It maintains a healthy level of copper in the body so as to promote a higher bone density. It also is essential in the bone development process.
Selenium/ Seleno L-Methionine (20mcg)
- It helps boost the levels of selenium in the body to prevent risk of low bone density.
Manganese citrate (5mg)
- It promotes a healthy level of calcium in the body and betters its ability to retain it.
Silicon rice chelate (10mg)
- Promote bone health and development
Boron aspartate (3mg)
- Promote health of bones.
It also contains magnesium stearate (vegetable lubricant)
The Advantages of Osteo Mins Am 2
- Boosts growth of bones
- Increases bone density
- Boosts bone mass
- Strengthen bones
- Promote the health of the bones
- Relief from the pain
- Helps boost absorption of nutrients
The Cons of Osteo Mins Am 2
- They are sold from other online stores thus no access to money back guarantees, no free trials, and no samples of the supplement.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
What is the recommended dosage for the Osteo Mins Am 2?
The dietary supplement is recommended to take 2 capsules per day. the supplement is usually even better performing when taken with the Osteo Mins PM from the same company. You will actually find them being commonly sold together on several online stores.
Are there any precautions to the use of the Osteo Mins Am 2?
They strongly advise you to seek the consultation of your healthcare before using this supplement if you intend to start exercising, starting a nutritional supplement program, if you are pregnant, lactating or have a serious medical condition. They also put emphasis on the fact that their supplement is not meant for diagnosis, cure, prevention or treatment of any disease or medical condition.
Possible Side effects
The dietary supplement has not been known to cause any negative side effects until date.
Should you buy this product?
Yes. First despite there being no money back guarantees, the supplement is very affordable for all. This makes it easy to access. As if that is not enough, customers who have used the supplement, claim that it has delivered their promised results. Thus going on to prove there is a high chance that the money you are spending is worth the risk.