OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is an all-natural joint care supplement that is taunted to contain essential building blocks and herbal ingredients that improve joint functioning and promote joint flexibility. The product is described as being successful in the fight against pain and inflammation. OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is sold in tablet form where a bottle of 120 tablets retails for approximately $47 from the official website. Some third party vendors are selling it at a price lower than this (you should confirm shipping costs from the individual vendor.)
What is OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care?
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care taunts itself as a strong combination of nutrients that offers a quick relief from joint inflammation and pain brought about by osteoarthritis and similar joint complications. The manufacturer says that they have used assorted natural ingredients that have been scientifically proven to support the repair and counter the degeneration of cartilage thereby keeping your joints and connective tissue healthy.
Manufacturer Information about OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care?
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is manufactured by Natural Factors. According to the company, their origin dates back in the 1950s. The company is known in North America for their supplements and large farms. They claim that all their ingredients are grown organically and in a controlled environment to ensure purity and guarantee quality.
How Does OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care Work?
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is designed to fight joint degeneration and promote tissue repair. This is achieved by incorporating powerful and natural anti-inflammation and anti-oxidants in OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care. Since inflammation is the single most cause of joint pain, this product achieves great strides by suppressing it. Additionally, OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care contains lubricating ingredients that ensure the joints are well cushioned (to reduce wear and tear caused by friction).
How Should I Use OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care?
The recommended dosage is two OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care tablets everyday with water or with meals. If this was given to you or prescribed by your caregiver, take exactly as prescribed.
What Ingredients are in OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care?
- Glucosamine – this is a compound that occurs naturally in our bodies. It is mainly found in connective tissue and it has been proven to be effective in the repair of damaged joints and cartilage.
- Chondroitin – like Glucosamine, this is also a naturally occurring substance which has been proven efficient in the fight against inflammation and joint pain.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – it has been described as the body’s source of organic sulphur. Sulphur is important in our bodies in that it strengthens the joints and forms an essential building block for cartilage.
- Boswellia Serrata – believed to reduce swelling and fight inflammation in the body.
- OsteoMove Ultra Fruit Polyphenol Complex – this is a blend of different fruits (cranberry, blueberry, grape seed extract, bilberry, strawberry, pomegranate and raspberry). These fruits combined act as a natural source of anti-oxidants
- Turmeric – this is a powerful anti-inflammation ingredient.
- Hyabest Hyaluronic Acid – promotes the production of synovial fluids (responsible for joint cushioning and lubrication)
- Collagen Type II – this is a natural protein that is the primary component of connective tissue.
- Boron – This element is important to the body since it supports strong and healthy bones.
Benefits of OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care
- Manufactured by a renowned company in North America
- The website contains pictures and information of how some of the ingredients are grown and prepared
- Contains a fruit blend that promotes overall health
- Made from natural ingredients
Drawbacks of OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care
- Contains extracts from crustaceans and thus may not be suitable for people who are allergic to fish
- May not be suitable to vegetarians since it contains both shellfish extracts and chicken extracts
I have very advanced osteoarthritis in my right hip. I’m 53 years old and my MD said I’ll need a new hip in a few years. I have limited ROM, stiffness and chronic pain, but I’m not ready to throw in the towel on my activities. I started taking Osteomove about two months ago and am on my second bottle. I have noticed a big improvement in the way my hip moves and level of pain. I can get up more quickly from a seated position, am much less stiff, and the pain is diminished. I ran the NY city marathon on Nov 1 and the hip felt ok.
Not 100% of course, but I finished in 4:32:26, which isn’t too bad considering. There were times during the spring and summer when I thought I wouldn’t be able to run the marathon, but I’m feeling better and the only difference between then and now is the Osteomove. – Theresa A. Flora
It really works! When I use the Natural Factors Osteomove. – M. Marley
Do’s and Don’ts of is OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care
- This product may absorb moisture and thus should be stored in an air tight container away from direct sunlight
- Do not take OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care if you have any known allergies to the ingredients used
- Take the product directly as recommended
Who Should Not Take OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care?
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is designed for all adults. However, you should consult your caregiver if you are taking prescription medication, Pregnant or nursing
What Conditions Does OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care treat?
OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care is not approved to treat any condition.
Does OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care Interact With other Medications?
Natural factors do not mention any medication that interacts with this product. However, you should consult your physician prior to taking OsteoMove Extra Strength Joint Care if you are taking any prescription medication.