Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Hair loss is a common problem among men and women. Ovation Cell Therapy is designed to clean, heal and moisturize hair at a cellular level. The product works to leave the hair longer, stronger and thicker. The product is made of naturally derived ingredients which are absorbed into the hair shaft to nourish the hair. A supply of Ovation Cell Therapy contains three items namely the Cell therapy, the volume shampoo and the crème rinse. Ovation Cell Therapy has the active ingredient panthenol which repairs damaged hair and moisturizes it .Cell Therapy is available online at the price listed below;
- $96.49 for three 12oz bottles
- $54.95 for three 6oz bottles
The product comes with a one year guarantee. The unused part is returned for a full refund of the money paid. Shipping costs are not refunded. The product is also available in different formulations for different hair types and also in different sizes.
Manufacturer information and claims about the product
Ovation Cell Therapy is manufactured by a company called DC Labs.The company is based in the USA. The company has also been highly rated by the Better Business Bureau.The company claims that the product is both gluten and paraben free. They do not support animal cruelty therefore their products are not tested on animals. Cell Therapy has been dermatologically reviewed and it is safe and non-toxic.The product is effective as the formula penetrates the hair shaft to strengthen the hair from within. The ingredients used in the product are natural. The product promises to lengthen the hair, strengthen it and maintain its lustre.
How Ovation Cell Therapy work
Ovation cell Therapy has amino acids, natural ingredients and vitamins which work to strengthen the hair. It contains biotinyl-GK, apigenin and other ingredients which increase the growth phase of the hair cycle for longer, stronger and thicker hair. It has a shampoo which can be used on color treated hair.
Ingredients of Ovation Cell Therapy
The product is made of the following ingredients;
- It is a pro vitamin which penetrates the hair shaft to repair and moisturize damaged hair.
- It causes the growth of hair
- It is an essential molecule which binds to a low weight molecular protein
- It prevents allergies, alopecia and unmanageable hair by boosting skin and hair health.
- It is anti-androgenic.It works by limiting the production of DHT which is linked to hair loss
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol
- It functions by penetrating the hair shaft and follicles to build and strengthen
- It protects the shaft and existing hair
- It dilates blood vessels to improve blood circulation to the capillaries. This enhances the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the scalp
- It is also vitamin E. An anti-oxidant that prevents free radicals to prevent hair damage
- It acts as a natural moisturizer which softens and keeps the hair and skin soft
Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein
- It is a protein which helps in repairing damaged hair
- It conditions and reduces static electricity in the hair making it easier to comb.
Other ingredients include; Avena Sativa, Kernal extract and aloe vera for the healing and soothing of the scalp. The also reduce skin irritation. Botanical extracts of Ivy, burdock root, fenugreek seed and saw palmetto heal hair and scalp.
Benefits of using Ovation Cell Therapy
- It strengthens and nourishes the hair
- Uses natural ingredients which are safe
- It has a one year guarantee
Drawbacks of using Ovation Cell Therapy
- It is expensive
- It may cause shedding of hair and a dry scalp
- Any benefits seen will soon fade after you stop using the product.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Instructions for using Ovation Cell Therapy
Read the instructions carefully before using the product.Wash the hair by using the Ovation shampoo.Dry the excess water and apply Ovation Cell Therapy. Massage it into the hair and comb through the hair. Rinse the hair after five minutes and apply Ovation crème rinse. Repeat the action for 2-3 weeks in order to see results.
Precautions of using Ovation Cell Therapy
- Store in a dry cool place.
- Do not mix this product with other hair products
Do notmix with other shampoos that contain protein as it could result in hair damage due to over exposure to proteins.
Side effects of using of Ovation Cell Therapy
The product does not report any side effects but the customers gave reported a dry scalp and excessive hair loss