Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The OZ Naturals is a brand of skin care products mainly aimed towards anti-ageing. These products are clinically proven to be effective and safe. Some of their products include, 20 Vitamin C Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, super Youth Gel, Amino Herbal Hydration, Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser, Ocean Mineral Tonic, Sea Infused Herbal Moisturizer, Super Youth 2.5 Retinol Moisturizer, Vitamin C Facial Clearer, Body Butter, Body Soufflé. They are so numerous and chances are you have come across at least one or two.
The OZ Naturals are products sold from their official website, www.oznaturals.com with prices ranging from $16 to $30 such as:-
- Vitamin C Serum costs $22.49
- Amino herbal hydration Mask $21.99
- Super Youth 2.5 Retinol Moisturizer costs $28.99
- Vitamin C Facial Clearer costs $ 26.99
- Ultra Ageless Eye Cream costs $19.49
- They offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about
The OZ Naturals products are manufactured by the OZ Naturals in the USA. They sell their products under the trademark, “Skin Science Nature”. They claim that all of their products are made using the most natural ingredients. They claim that their products are backed by science whereby they are committed towards developing products that meet the highest required standards. They also claim that these products undergo extensive clinical testing and they meet their customer’s needs. They put claim to have the most trusted brand for every of its products. They place their physical address as 555 North Flagler Dr. Suite P-300, West Palm Beach, FL 33401.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
The OZ Naturals mainly work courtesy of the inclusive ingredients in each product. I will mention some of the most common ingredients in the product in general;
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Helps get rid of wrinkle and blemishes.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps prevents loss of water. This will help moisturize or hydrate the skin.
- Vitamin E: Rich in anti-oxidants and protects skin against free radicals. Reduce scarring
The Advantages of OZ Naturals
Here I will give you the main benefit of each product of the OZ Naturals.
- Ultra Ageless Eye Cream: Provides a even skin tone. Boosts collagen which helps smoothen wrinkles. Protects skin from free radicals.
- Age Defying Moisturizing Sunscreen: Used as a sunscreen and is suitable for all skin types.
- Age Defying Tinted Sunscreen: Blends with all skin types. Gives a youthful glow. Acts as a sunscreen.
- 50% Glycolic Acid Peel: Promotes even skin tone and texture. Fills in the gaps of pored and fine lines. Boosts levels of collagen.
- Enzyme Dermafoliant: Used for face exfoliation
- Retinol Serum: Helps get rid of wrinkles.
- Body Souffle: Used mainly for skin moisturizing
- Body Butter: Skin moisturizing, smooth and bright skin
- Vitamin C Facial Cleanser: Protects skin from free radicals. Helps get rid of sun spots and reduce sunburn cells.
- Super Youth 2.5 Retinol Moisturizer: Helps remove fine lines, wrinkles and reverse aging effects. Provides skin firmness and elasticity. Protect skin from free radicals.
- Sea Infused Herbal Moisturizer: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin hydration. Promote a healthy skin
- Ocean Mineral Tonic: Used as a toner. Used as the base layer for the OZ Naturals serums and moisturizers.
- Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser: Nourishment and repairing of dry skin. Rids off blemishes and spots. Boosts cellular regeneration.
- Amino Herbal Hydration Mask: Hydrate, smoothen and promote a supple skin
- Super Youth Eye Gel: Removes dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Provides skin hydration and plumps skin to help remove fine lines and wrinkles.
- 20, Vitamin C Serum: Rich in antioxidants that protect skin from bacteria and free radicals. Boosts collagen levels. Hydrates skin. Promote skin firmness and elasticity.
The Cons of OZ Naturals
- This is so far a very good brand to put into consideration.
How long do your Serums last?
The OZ Naturals lasts up to 2 years from the year of purchase. They are packaged with natural preservatives.
How much Serum should I use?
A thin layer of the serum is enough and as active. Too much will lead to drying out of the skin.
Should you buy this product?
Yes absolutely. The products use safe, effective and natural ingredients. They are all sold at very fair prices.
Susan Luna says, “I have been using this product for a little over week. I have noticed some amazing results. My fine lines and frowns are a lot less noticeable. I’ve ben been told that my skin is glowing. I have been recommending this product to anyone that asks me what I have been doing differently”