Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
PainGone is a pen-like device that is easy to use to address pain in your body. It works under the principle of transcutaneous nerve stimulation TNS to deliver a controlled electronic frequency at the point where the pain is coming from. This pocket sized device serves you with fast and effective pain relief anywhere at your convenience. It works to deliver efficient results on many pain causing conditions like arthritis, sciatica, rheumatism, and osteoporosis. The flexibility, speed, and ease of this device makes it a suitable way to relieve pain in your body. This treatment device is convenient for use by everyone with an exception on children, pregnant mothers, pace maker users, those who suffer from epilepsy, on warfarin or steroid medications. This device can be used as often as you feel the pain without causing you any adverse reaction.
How PainGone works
Feeling pain in any part of your body will cause a discomfort and getting your things done in the right manner is not that easy. PainGone pen treatment will ease you from the pain at your comfort zone with just a click on the button for about 30 to 40 times. Hold PainGone pen on your hands, wrap index finger firmly around the pen metal ring, place the tip of the device at the point where the pain is coming from, click on the push button for about 30-40 times. After pressing the push button listen for a click noise to be certain that your device is working. The effects are felt within a radius of 15 cm from where you have placed the painGone pen tip. This device can be used alongside with the ac upuncture points. Results may be felt immediately or within few hours or few days after the use of this device. Use on consistent and regular basis to achieve the best results.
What is PainGone pen made of?
This device is designed like a pen fitted with a sensor tip and a push button on the side.
Active Key Ingredients
Cellogica Day and Night Cream Benefits
- It is used directly at the point of pain
- It does not require batteries to function
- It is safe for use as often as you feel pain without causing you any harm
- It does not use gel or pads which can irritate your skin
- It is portable and can be used from anywhere
- It is convenient for use through clothing
- It is a short time treatment which takes about 30 seconds
- It can easily be moved over the skin when locating the spot for treatment
- It is 100% natural without any additive or chemicals
- It is easy to operate
- It is a painless treatment
PainGone pen cons
- Details on manufactures is not available
- It cannot be used on children
- It is restricted for use on some body areas
I got my first PainGone pen at Boots in Epsom, Surrey (UK) when we were visiting my husband’s family. I use it for pain relief, especially to deal with knots in muscles. I also use it to stimulate the colon instead of taking a laxative. To do this, I aim the pen at the sacroiliac area and press the sparker button 4 or 5 times. It usually works well for me. I have asthma and I will use the pen on the brachia when I’m feeling a lot of soreness after an attack
- Every treatment should involve 30 to 40 clicks which lasts for about 30 seconds.
- This device can be used as many times as you feel the pain.
- It should be used directly at the point where the pain is coming from.
PainGone side effects
This device is all natural and free from drugs which makes it deliver efficient results without any side effects.