This is a dietary nutrition supplement that helps in treating the prostate health problems. The prostate enlarges as an individual starts hitting 40 years and above. The condition of prostate enlargement is referred to as benign prostatic hyperplasia. When it occurs, it causes some other problems e.g. frequented urine flow, pains and inflammation in the urinary tract, retarded sexual performance.
Peenuts naturally help to reduce the pelvic pain, which is often associated with the prostate enlargement. This product is a natural composition of natural nutrients that essentially help improve the health of the prostate as well as the problems associated with the prostate enlargement. Other than that, it regulates the urine flow, enhances sexual performance, and generally promotes the body immune’s system health.
The prices of this product vary from one retailer to the other. It can also be obtained from its official website. The prices are as listed below,
- $39.95 per bottle containing 60 capsules
- $69.95 per pack containing 120 capsules
The manufacturer information and claims about Peenuts Herbal Prostate Nutrition
The product was developed in 1997 in a company named SunVita. The company is known worldwide it manufactures and supplies products that are all natural and effective in improving the health of the prostate and other related organs. The company claims that the product is one in a million in terms of its effectiveness. The manufacturer is proud of the fact that the supplement is capable of reducing the number of white blood cells that otherwise affect the normal functioning of the body if secreted in excess. This, they say, makes the supplement very unique in the industry.
How Peenuts Herbal Prostate Nutrition works?
This dietary supplement works to reduce the enlarged size of the prostate that is normally the cause of the poor health of the prostate. It thus regulates the flow of the urine as well as improving the sexual health. The crucial function of the supplement in the body is the reduction of white blood cells in the Expressed Prostatic Secretions (EPS). By doing this, the supplement helps to improve the immune system of the user while ensuring that the normal functioning of the male reproductive system is as required.
The ingredients of Peenuts Herbal Prostate Nutrition
- Its deposit is found in the prostate because it is essentially of benefit in the organ’s functioning
- It improves immunity
- It enhances the sexual performance
- It bears anti-inflammatory properties hence preventing inflammation
- It helps in boosting immunity
- It has anti-oxidant properties
- It acts as an antioxidant
- It boosts the immune system
- Acts as an anti-oxidant
- Boosts the immune system
- Produces beta-sitosterol
- Treats BPH
- Impedes the production of DHT
- Has essential nutrients e.g. fatty acids, copper e.t.c.
These are some of the ingredients used to make up the formula. Others that bear more or less the same function include selenium, vitamin B6, Echinacea, Alanine, Glutamic acid, Nettle root, Ginkgo Biloba.
Benefits of Peenuts Herbal Prostate Nutrition
- It protects the prostate from the inflammatory effects.
- It boosts the immune system of a user.
- It is associated with the benefit of moderately reducing cancer risks
- It fights infections when it works with antibiotics
- It is reasonably cheap
The Draw backs of Peenuts Herbal Prostate Nutrition
- The product bears no set back other than the fact that it causes some mild allergies
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The dosage instructions of Peenuts Herbal Prostate Nutrition
- Take 3 capsules daily and regularly to achieve the best of results.
- Should be stored in non extreme temperature areas
- It should only be used by men.
- Keep away from the reach of children
Side effects of Peenuts Herbal Prostate Nutrition
The supplement is reportedly safe to use hence it does not cause any adverse side effects. It can only cause some mild negative effects including nausea, headache and a little itching.
Does Peenuts Herbal Prostate Nutrition interact with other medications?
So far, it does not react with most medicines except anti-inflammatory drugs, blood pressure medications and diuretics.