Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Penetrex: The New Approach to Joint and Nerve Problems
Are you always suffering from joint pain, arthritis, and painful nerve condition? Have you tried everything from oral supplements to topical creams just to ease the pain? And do any of the products seem to work for you? Penetrex is one of the topical creams available in the market that promises relief from joint pain, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, and many other more conditions. Let us see how effective the product is.
Penetrex: Product Overview
Penetrex is not like your ordinary topical cream. It is actually a cutaneous anti-inflammatory product. This means that the product does not simply mask the pain but it actually reduces the inflammation of the nerves, joints, and cartilages to make mobility a lot easier. This topical formula is comparable to oral anti-inflammatory drugs but the big difference is that Penetrex can be applied directly over the affected area for a more targeted and effective pain relief.
What Does Penetrex claim to Do?
Penetrex claims to provide the following benefits:
- It enhances blood circulation and lymphatic drainage which will help in reducing inflammation and compression of nerve endings.
- It supports the health of the nerves in the body while helping repair any damaged nerves.
- It improves lubrication around the joints to help prevent frictional damage.
- It reduces inflammation of the joints and cartilages.
- It improves joint flexibility and mobility.
- It reduces joint pain, discomfort, stiffness, and swelling.
- It helps in recuperation of damaged nerves especially in people having carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, and golfer’s elbow.
Active Ingredients In Penetrex
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – This vitamins helps in maintaining the balance of electrolytes in the body thus contributing to enhanced functioning of the nerves and improved fluid circulation<./li>
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) – It is a naturally occurring sulphur compound in the body that is helpful in maintaining healthy joints and cartilages. It also helps reduce pain and inflammation of the joints.
- CMO (Cetyl Myristoleate) – This ingredient is believed to improve lubricant production within the joints. It also helps relieve joint inflammation.
- Choline Bitartrate – This vitamin is essential for maintaining healthy myelin sheaths. These myelin sheaths cover the nerves in the body and are also responsible for enhancing transmission of impulses thus making Choline very beneficial for those people suffering from nerve damage like Tennis Elbow or Carpal Tunnel. Choline not only repairs damaged nerves but it also enhances nerve impulse transmission.
- Arnica – This herbal component is believed to enhance blood circulation. It also has shown positive result in maintaining health of nerves in the body.
- Boswellia Serrata – This herbal ingredient has long been used as an anti-inflammatory relief by people suffering from arthritis. It also helps repair damaged connective tissues like joints and cartilages.
Benefits of Penetrex
Using Penetrex as an alternative to oral supplements is actually a good option especially for people having difficulty swallowing huge capsules or tablets. You don’t also have to worry about gastric upsets since the product will not pass through your digestive tract. Being a cutaneous anti-inflammatory product, Penetrex offers a more targeted approach to arthritis, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and other joint and nerve problems. The person experiencing the symptoms will know exactly where to put the product thus making it more efficient.
Side Effects of Penetrex
According to the manufacturer, Penetrex does not produce any unwarranted side effects. Although it is still safer that prior to applying the product generously on the affected area, apply it first on a small skin area to test if you will develop certain skin irritation.
What Customers Are Saying About Penetrex?
Penetrex received a positive response from the consumers because most of them notice improvement in their condition within a week of using the product. It helped them regain their control over their life since they were able to resume their usual activities. They also liked that the product does not have any strong odor.
Is it safe and Effective?
There were no reported incidents associated with the use of Penetrex. The targeted approach of the product through topical application renders the product more efficient since the ingredients are delivered directly where they are needed. The ingredients are absorbed directly below the skin towards the nerves, cartilages, and joints where they are mostly needed.
Does It Really Work?
People have different levels of severity of symptoms thus a product cannot be declared 100% effective for all people. However most of the consumers that used the product testified that the product did indeed work for them. Just bear in mind that Penetrex does not provide an immediate relief, it is a targeted approach of repairing damaged nerves, reducing inflammation, and enhancing lubrication between the joints. And these happens overtime and not only with one application of the product.
Apply a generous amount over the affected area and massage for a period of two minutes or until the product is fully distributed and absorbed. This has to be done for 3-4 times in a day for the first 7-10 days. After that period, Penetrex can be used on as needed only basis.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here