Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Pet Tabs is a dietary supplement for pets that aims at improving the body’s overall functioning. This supplement is not manufacture to treat any known pet disease, but to improve the overall immune and body health.
Things You Should Know About Pet Tabs
- The product is sold in a white bottle with a white label with green detail. The standard size bottle has 365 tabs and will on average cost you below $30. This price may vary depending on your outlet and the shipping and handling costs. Be sure to confirm the same before purchase
- This product is fortified with essential minerals and vitamins needed by your dog for optimal joint health and general health.
- This product is geared towards supporting the inbuilt mechanisms of the body
- The tabs are designed in such a way that they can easily be taken directly from the hand or mixed with meals
How to Use Pet Tabs?
According to the manufacturer, the dosage is dependent on the dog’s weight. They have prepared the following chat;
- Dogs under 10lbs: should take half a treat daily
- Dogs over 10lbs: should take one treat daily
Pet Tabs can be given directly from the hand or crushed and mixed with pet food or drinks. The tabs are flavoured and thus should be easy to take directly from the hand.
What Ingredients Are Used In Pet Tabs?
This product contains some not-so-common joint care ingredients, but according to the producers, this is what competing products have been missing. Some of the ingredients in use in this product are;
- Wheat Germ: this is gotten from whole wheat grains. Wheat germs contains nutrients and vitamins that essential in the proper functioning of the health system. It is known to have the following benefits, protection from heart related diseases and cancer, source of vitamins E and B, source of Zinc and a very powerful anti-oxidant.
- Pork Liver Meal: Pork liver is a wonderful source of proteins, minerals and vitamins. It packs minerals such as iron and zinc besides adding a flavour that dogs prefer.
- Magnesium: magnesium is an essential mineral in the body. It has various beneficial properties that range from helping in heart diseases, joints etc.
- Iron: Iron is a very useful mineral in the body in that it helps build red blood cells and prevents anaemia. Besides its role in the blood, it is believed to be essential for proper muscle and brain functioning.
- Vitamin A: vitamin A is key in ensuring that the vital organs in the body are clean and disease free. It plays a critical role in the proper functioning of the liver, kidney and lungs. Experts believe that it may help protect against dull fur and dry skin.
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 plays an indirect role in the body in that it promotes the absorption of calcium. Calcium is a critical mineral in the development of your petâ€™s bones. Vitamin D3 can has profound benefits to the skin and coat too.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 helps to keep anaemia at bay. Research also indicates that it helps calm gastro-intestinal problems, while at the same time supports the health of the nervous system. In case your dog is low in vitamin B12, it will have lethargic tendencies and therefore you should start it on Pet Tabs.
Benefits of Taking Pet Tabs
This product has numerous profound benefits. Some of the benefits include;
- Made from natural ingredients therefore it is safe to use
- The product is fortified with minerals and vitamins.
- The product is relatively cheap as compared to competitors
- The product comes in an easy to administer form
Precautionary Warnings and Other Side Effects
- This product is made from all natural ingredients that are not known to have any harmful effects on dogs. However, some dogs may experience mild harmful effects especially when they first start taking this supplement. If the symptoms get worse or last more than four weeks, discontinue us and seek a veterinary intervention.
- This product should not be used on pregnant dogs without consulting the vet. The manufacturer cannot guarantee safety of pregnant dogs or unborn puppies.
Does Pet Tabs really work?
The best way to judge the effectiveness of the product is to look at the customer reviews on the product. Most online pet stores have highly rated this product. By the time of writing, there were less than a dozen reviews of this product on Amazon that were negative. Overall we can conclude that this product is effective based on the list of ingredients and the positive customer feedback.