Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Phen375 is a diet pill being sold online. It claims to enhance the fat burning process while suppressing the appetite to help users lose excess fat quickly. The product is also said to boost energy level even when caloric intake is decreased. According to advertisements online, the product helps users lose 3 to 5 pounds a week. It is being sold online for $67 per bottle which is supply for 20 days.
What Does Phen375 Claim To Do?
- Effortlessly burn fat.
- Eliminate food cravings.
- Skyrocket the metabolism.
- Boost energy level.
- Boost confidence.
What Are The Active Ingredients?
- L-carnitine – it is said to transport fatty acids allowing them to be burned for energy. This means that it promotes the burning of body fat resulting to considerable weight loss.
- Citrus Aurantium – this is a natural stimulant that increases the metabolism. Some studies have shown that it helps increase the metabolism and promote weight loss but a certain amount is needed.
- Caffeine – this is a natural diuretic that also helps stimulate the metabolism helping users lose excess fat. It is one of the most common ingredients in fat burners or weight loss supplements. Phen375 is said to contain a specific form of caffeine that tricks the brain into believing that the user is full.
- Capsicum – it helps stimulate the metabolism and assists in the burning of stored fat.
- Longjack – commonly known as tongkat ali, it increases testosterone production which helps build lean muscle and reduce fat in the body. The problem with this ingredient is that it can cause adverse effects when taken by women.
Pros of Phen375
- Some of the active ingredients have been shown to help with weight loss.
- It is designed to boost the metabolism and reduce appetite.
Cons of Phen375
- There is no clinical study proving that Phen375 is substantially effective.
- Some of the active ingredients are not proven to be effective.
- It contains an ingredient that increases testosterone level which can cause adverse effects on women.
- There are many negative feedbacks from customers who have tried it.
- Some users experienced side effects from the formula.
- It is not from an established supplement company.
Is Phen375 Safe To Use?
There is no safety testing conducted on the supplement so it is not 100% safe. Also, some ingredients can cause side effects like caffeine which can cause jitteriness, sleeplessness and other side effects common to stimulants. Prolonged use of the weight loss supplement may result to adverse effects. There is a higher chance of side effects when taken by people with cardiovascular diseases and other serious health problems.
How to Take It?
Take one tablet about 20 minutes before your first and second meal of the day. Do not exceed two tablets daily to reduce risk of side effects. Follow intake with a glass of water.
Do not take Phen375 if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have any medical condition or are taking medication, do not take this supplement without the approval of your healthcare provider. Avoid taking this product later in the day to prevent causing sleep problems. In case of any side effect, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.