Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Toothbrush Review
Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Toothbrush is designed to exceptionally clean your teeth. It employs personalized coaching and real-time feedback to enable you to have white teeth, healthy gums, and fresh breath.
The brush uses a sweeping motion that delivers the liquid deep into the tight spaces between the teeth. This enables it to clean your gum line resulting in a clean hygienic mouth. The brush comes with 5 operational modes that cover a range of brushing needs.
The manufacturer of this specialized toothbrush is Phillips Sonicare Company. This brush is available on the brand’s website. It comes along in different series and colors and with various accessories including a DiamondClean smart handle, gum care brush head, plaque control brush head, white brush head, premium travel case, a glass charger, and a free app.
The brush and peripherals are priced at $239.99. In addition, you will incur an extra cost of $12.35 to cover the handling and shipping cost. You can also purchase it from the Amazon’s website at a cost of $199.99.
What Are The Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Toothbrush Claims?
The manufacturer claims that the brush removes stains on your teeth in just 3 days and improves your gum health up to seven times in just 2 weeks. They also claim that it removes the teeth plaque up to 10 times more compared to the manual toothbrush.
Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Toothbrush Review: How Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Toothbrush Works?
This brush works through its 5 operational modes to provide you with the best oral care solution. They are:
- Clean mode – It is a standard mode that allows you to clean your teeth on daily basis.
- Gum health mode – It allows you to clean your gum gently and effectively.
- Deep clean+ mode – It is an intense operational mode that enables you to clean your teeth deeply.
- Tongue care mode – It allows you to clean your tongue by breaking up any debris that might have accumulated on the surface of your tongue. It accomplishes this due to its vibrational action.
- White+ mode – It helps to remove all the stains on your teeth that might have resulted from smoking or drinking tea, coffee, or alcohol.
The Features Of Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Toothbrush
- Operational modes – This brush has 5 operational modes that allow it to cater for all needs necessary for a hygienic mouth.
- Intensity functions – This brush has three intensities that you can choose from. They allow you to clean your teeth with varying degree of force.
- Intelligent design – This brush has a microchip installed on its head to enable it to select for you the optimal intensity and mode.
- Sensors – It is loaded with sensors that enable the user to know the areas they have brushed and those that they have missed. It has a scrubbing sensor that reminds you to allow the brush to do the scrubbing whenever you start to scrub your teeth manually.
- Companion app – The app is installed on your smartphone to allow you to have a complete clean. It enables you to see the areas you have covered and those that you have missed.
Active Key Ingredients
There is No any Ingredients
The Advantages of Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Toothbrush
- Helps you to clean your teeth thoroughly
- Results in a clean and hygienic mouth
- Allows you to focus on all aspects of your oral mouth
- Automatically selects for you optimal mode and intensity
- Easy to use
- Provides you with a long-lasting fresh breath
- Maintains your gums in a healthy state
- Eliminates all the stains on your teeth
- Helps to remove plaque on your teeth
The Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Toothbrush
- This brush has no known disadvantages.
Here are some of the customers’ reviews from Amazon’s website.
4.0 out of 5 stars Gets teeth clean.
By Stxdesertgirl on September 3, 2017
Color: Lunar Blue|Style Name: 9700|Verified Purchase
My teeth feel nice and clean. The only complaint I have is that the app doesn’t always see the upper inner right side.
1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality!!!
By Zhentao Lin on September 9, 2017
Color: White|Style Name: 9300|Verified Purchase
Bad quality. It broke in less than two months.
The Usage Instructions
You are recommended to just press the power button and use this brush.
Are There Any Side Effects?
There are no known side effects associated with this brush.