Phycox Soft Chews is a dietary supplement that is produced by a company with the same name, Phycox. According to the producers, this is a dietary supplement that is produced from the blue-green algae protein. The algae has then been combined with popular anti-inflammation and anti-arthritis ingredients. Phycox Soft Chews are flavoured for easier intake meaning that it is not a must for them to be mixed with meals.
Things You Should Know About Phycox Soft Chews
- Phycox Soft Chews are designed to make them easily administrable from the palm of the hand. It is found in small sizes that are flavoured in order to minimize the smell and after taste.
- Phycox Soft Chews is sold in a white box with a white label. Each container contains 120 soft chews that can last up to one month depending on the size of the dog.
- The Phycox Soft Chews are designed to fight inflammation and promote cartilage synthesis in dogs.
- The product is available at leading retail outlets for roughly $42. This price, however, may vary depending on the store you buy it from. The difference in price may be attributed to many other factors including shipping and handling.
- The manufacturer recommends continued usage of this product for roughly 8 weeks. This product may take time to work in some dogs as compared to others. In case your dog experiences prolonged undesirable effects, you should discontinue use immediately and seek help from a vet.
- The ingredients used have been scientifically proven to be effective both in animals and in humans.
What Ingredients Are Used In Phycox Soft Chews?
The main ingredients in Phycox Soft Chews are;
- Phycocyanin: this is the active protein in blue-algae. This product is useful in Phycox Soft Chewssince it supports joint and provides relief from stress.
- Glucosamine: This is a very useful sugar molecule that is responsible for synthesizing certain lipids and proteins in the body. It has been used in human supplements due to its ability to promote cartilage regeneration and strengthening body tissue.
- MSM: Known in full asmethylsulfonylmethane. It is the natural source of keratin. Keratin is useful in strengthening connective tissue
- Boron: this is a mineral supplement that is responsible for ensuring healthy bone development and improving the bone mass.
- Creatine Monohydrate: this is an energy warehouse mainly used in protein shakes. It boosts bone and muscle density and therefore indirectly supports and improves joint functioning.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: omega 3 fatty acids inhibits enzyme interaction and at the same time help improve the health and appearance of skin, nails and immune system.
Benefits of Taking Phycox Soft Chews
This product is marketed as an all-inclusive joint care product. The manufacturer taunts it as the ultimate answer to all your pets’ joint needs. Phycox Soft Chews is designed for dogs that have;
- Difficulty moving
- Stiff and cracking joints
- Inflammation leading to pain and limping
- Trouble playing
Phycox Soft Chews has the ability to;
- Stop joint inflammation from the root cause
- Promote joint mobility by ensuring the joints are well lubricated
- Promote cartilage regeneration.
- Promote overall body health.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to Use Phycox Soft Chews?
According to the producers, the dosage is dependent on the size of the dog and period of administration. The first administration period occurs in the first 4-6 weeks. Here is the recommended chat;
- Dogs up to 15lbs: should only take half a chew daily for the first administration period. Afterwards they can maintain taking a chew every other day.
- Dogs 16-30lbs: should only take one chew daily for the first administration period followed by half a chew every other day.
- Dogs 31-60lbs: should take 2 chews daily for the first administration period followed by 1 chew daily for maintenance.
- Dogs 61-100lbs: should take 4 chews during the first administration period but then can cut down to two chews daily.
- Dogs over 100lbs: should take 5 chews daily for the first administration period and then switch to 2 and half chews every day.
Precautionary Warnings and Other Side Effects
Although this product is 100% safe to use, specialists have found that some dogs experience mild side effects when they first start using this product. This may be attributed to the flushing out of toxins or potential allergic reactions to some of the ingredients being used. The best cause of action is to discontinue use and consult your vet.
This product maybe unsafe for pregnant dogs and new-born puppies. The manufacturer advises care when giving it to pregnant dogs. Consult your vet before giving it to your pregnant dog.