Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
PhytAge Plus is a natural anti-aging dietary supplement that claims to reduce the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles to make you look younger and more confident. It promises to do so by rejuvenating the skin and providing it with intense hydration, as well as damage repair and protection from sun damage. It is a product of PhytAge Laboratories, a US-based company known for manufacturing dietary supplements.
This supplement is available at the company’s official website only. It is sold at a price of $69.95 for 30 capsules. It is available exclusively online. Upon placing your order, the product will be shipped right at your doorstep within seven business days.
Working Process of PhytAge Plus
PhytAge Plus produces its anti-aging benefits via three ways. First, it hydrates and rejuvenates the skin and second, it promotes skin cell renewal from within. Lastly, it also helps repair existing skin damage and protects the skin from further damage.
Ingredients of PhytAge Plus
- Rice Phytoceramides – Known for its ability to penetrate the deep layers of the skin to provide intense hydration by trapping and locking in moisture; as a result, they effectively eliminate fine line and wrinkles to give rise to plumper, smoother, and healthier-looking skin.
- Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) – A milder form of vitamin A that is more tolerable to the skin, it functions mainly in the control of skin cell activity, promoting damage repair and maintaining the integrity of the skin.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) – An antioxidant vitamin that fights off the harmful effects of free radicals on the skin; it is also essential for the production of collagen and elastin, which are the fibers that makes the skin more elastic.
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) – Also known as the “sunshine vitamin,” it helps boost immune function and make the skin soft, smooth, and supple.
- Vitamin E – Another antioxidant vitamin, it helps prevent premature aging; it also nourishes the skin and provides some anti-inflammatory and immune boosting effects.
PhytAge Plus Pros
- It consists of scientifically-proven effective ingredients.
- It visibly reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- It has antioxidant effects which help combat the harmful effects of free radicals.
- It moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin.
- It promotes cell renewal in the deeper layers of the skin.
- It repairs damaged skin and protects it from further damage.
- It maintains the integrity of the skin.
- It enhances the production of collagen and elastin.
- It is reasonably-priced.
- It is available online thru the company’s official website.
PhytAge Plus Cons
- It is not for individuals under 18 years of age.
- It is exclusively available online.
- It does not have any free trial offers or money-back guarantee.
PhytAge Plus must be taken twice a day for best results. Take two capsules in the morning and another two at night. Manufacturer recommends customers to give the product a trial run of at least 90 days to see its full effects.
PhytAge Plus is said to be as safe as any of the multivitamins and dietary supplements available today. It is a natural product formulated for both men and women. However if you have a medical condition and/or are currently taking any type of medication, it would always be better to consult your physician before starting on this supplement to avoid unwanted drug interactions. This supplement is also contraindicated for pregnant women and individuals below 18 years of age. Furthermore, it is extremely advised that you do not exceed recommended dosage. Taking more capsules than recommended won’t give you any added benefit.