Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Picasso Slicer Review
Picasso Slicer is a flexible food slicer that is known to rapidly slice, grate, mince, chop and dice at the touch of its button. It is a product that helps you perform faster your kitchen chores such as preparing ingredients that you need for favorite meals. It is a very handy kitchen device which can likely replace other appliances that you have.
It is a slicer that is electronically powered and it is safe for your own use. It is a product that is easy to use for your own preparations. This product can also be used to julienne and it seems to be one of the very convenient appliances that is ideal for your kitchen. It is user friendly which allows you to clean it safely without any fear of injuries.
This multi machine helps you cut down on the time you spend in preparing your ingredients so that you cook faster. It helps you avoid touching the blade as you press the button and it automatically starts chopping or slicing for you. The product is sold online and it is priced at $59.99 and its shipping and handling costs $12.99.
What are the Picasso Slicer Claims?
This is a kitchen appliance that is claimed to help you chop, slice, dice, julienne or even grate. It is known to be quick as well as easy to use product and it helps in chopping ingredients for omelets, pastas, pizzas, soups and stews. It is claimed to be easy and user friendly as you can clean it without any harm. When you order the product, it comes with its chopping set for your own use.
There is main slicing machine that is the foundation of the slicer and other seven exactitude cutting blades for chopping, slicing, dicing and others. There also be a recipe book that is offered for free. It is known to have money back guarantee and you are advised to return it if you are not satisfied with it.
Picasso Slicer Review: How Picasso Slicer Works?
The product works automatically when you press the button so that it starts to chop, slice, dice or grate as you desire.
The Features of Picasso Slicer
The product works well through the following features
- Seven blades- these are blades that you change according to your needs and they come in distinct colors so that it will be easy for you to identify each easily.
- Two quart container- this is what it will help you hold the vegetables sliced and it can hold maximum of two quarts of your vegetables at once.
- Continuous feed- this is possible when you keep your hand on the red button as you use the slicer so that you feed the vegetables continuously into its chute. You are reminded to hold chute’s lid in place if you are not feeding the device.
- Dishwasher safe blades- you do not need to wash them using your hands as they can safely run through you’re the dishwasher.
Picasso Slicer Pros
- It comes with a recipe book that helps you use the blades as required for your own preparations.
- It helps in promoting healthy eating as you can chop your vegetable faster and easily as compared to when you using hands. Therefore, you will be motivated to adapt healthy diet that include salads, stir fries and coleslaws.
- It is an appliance that is safe for everybody as your hand cannot come into contact with its blades.
- There is money back guarantee for this product.
Picasso Slicer Cons
- The product is sold through online on the company’s website.
- There is less discussion on the product’s features.
The Usage Instructions
You are required to connect it to the socket then press the red button so that it can start slicing, chopping, dicing, or grating.
Are there any Side Effects?
There are no known side effects linked to the use of this kitchen appliance.