Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Pizza Perfector just from the name is a kitchen appliance that eases your way of preparing favorite foods inclusive of not only pizza but nachos and quesadillas as well. This product can cook these foods very fast, an attribute associated with its quick heating time that saves you the time you would have wasted when using other heating machines such as the oven. A piece of this equipment goes for around $149 and it comes in a variety of colors subject to the customer’s preference.
This product is manufactured by EMG East, Inc that is famous for the manufacture of several kitchen appliances.
This pizza cooker has dimensions of 15 by 7 by 15 inches and weighs 13 pounds. It features a rotating base with a removable base that is non-stick, an upper lid with its own separate heating element and a lower lid with the same attribute. At the top of the appliance, there is a timer that you can use to time your cooking progress. It also features a clear window through which you can view the progress of the cooking. Adjacent to the timer is also a heating vent and a ventilation system that prevents steam from being trapped in the cooking area.
How it works
This device can cook pizzas of up to 10 inches in size. All you need to do is to place the selected pizza on the tray-lower or upper or both of them if you so fancy it. It is important however to note that if you have selected to use both lids, choose the dual heating mode before you set the timer. The tray will then rotate the pizza for the next 7 to 10 minutes, the recommended cooking time for most pizzas in this device. When the pizza is ready, the timer will go off by default.
Active Key Ingredients
- It is suitable for fresh dough foodstuffs.
- This product is designed with upper and lower heating chambers that can be used together or separately depending on the type of cooking in question.
- This product is also made with an automatic timer that switches of the device when the pizza is ready. This helps you avoid burning it during cooking.
- It features a rotating tray for even heat distribution which consequently leads to even cooking.
- This product features a 30-day money back guarantee policy.
- The manufacturer allows for payment of the product on installment basis.
- It also comes with a warranty benefit.
- The top lid of the Pizza perfector has one weakness; they are not high enough to allow internal space for the coking pizza. If the pizza has bubbles or toppings that rise during heating, they may touch the heating coil and burn thus emitting smoke.
- Its irregular cooking surface tends to lead to non-uniform browning of the pizza crust.
- This device is also extra large; customers or users might find this very uncomfortable, others might not.
This product has been positively been accepted. Many consumers who have used the product agree with its proclaimed attributes with many also reporting faster and improved cooking. It is rated very highly amongst consumers.