Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Pleny Upright Stationary Bike Review
Pleny Upright Stationary Bike is a quality home exercise bike that helps the user exercise at their convenience. It is an alternative to other costly bikes in the market. This bike comes with a comfortable seat and range of resistance, which makes it good for people of all abilities.
This bike can be used alongside other forms of leisure like watching television r reading a book. It also has a LCD screen that ensures that the user keeps track of their duration of exercise and intensity as well. This bike by Pleny retails at $159.00 for an unassembled bike. For a fully assembled bike the user has to pay an extra $126.79 fee.
Pleny Upright Stationary Bike Claims
This bike is easy and simple to use. It has 16 different levels of resistance, a feature that encourages the user to do their exercise according to their abilities without straining. This bike is not bulky and so it does not take up a lot of storage space. This is because it can be folded up for storage. Pleny Upright Stationary Bike can be used by people up to 260 pounds.
Apart from offering physical exercise, this bike helps the user to maintain a good cardiovascular health. The exercise can range from light to vigorous according to the needs of the user.
How Pleny Upright Stationary Bike Works
This bike works by use of all components, which have different functions. Apart from exercising the legs, this bike allows you to attach resistance bands to the top of the bike, which assists you to exercise the arms. This exercise also exercises the heart thus maintaining a good cardiovascular health.
The Components of Pleny Upright Stationary Bike
- LCD Monitor – This helps the user to keep track of their exercise intensity and duration. It assists the user to know their real time heart rate and the calories burnt so they can assess how hard they can push.
- Tension control system – They are 16 levels. They guide the user on how strenuous they want they want their work out to be.
- Padded seat and backrest – This helps the user to maintain an upright position as they offer support. It is also useful to people recovering from an injury or those with low ability.
- Resistance Bands – These help people to extend their work out in their upper body including the arms.
Pleny Upright Stationary Bike Pros
- It can be used by people with different abilities.
- It can hold up to 260 pounds.
- It is affordable.
- It offers exercise to both legs and arms as well as the upper body.
- It is not bulky.
- It is adjustable to your strength.
Pleny Upright Stationary Bike Cons
- The ideal age of the user has not been given.
The Instructions For Use
The user should position their body comfortably. Then the user should press the buttons to check their real heart rate calories, to set the time, the speed and display. The user should then start pedaling slowly as they adjust their speed. To exercise the upper body, you can place more resistance bands on the top of the bike.
Are There Any Side Effects?
There are no side effects associated with the use of this bike.