Plexaderm is an anti aging product which is designed to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, improve eye puffiness and eliminate under eye circles and bags. The product is said to provide instant results lifting and tightening the skin to create healthier, smoother and younger looking skin. While these effects are only short term, they can still provide a more youthful appearance for hours. The product is available for online ordering at approximately $79 per bottle plus shipping charges. However, there are discounts available when you buy a pack containing multiple bottles or other products from the Plexaderm range.
Plexaderm is manufactured by True Earth Health Products. This company is based out of Farmingdale, New York and is also known for the GoFlo Prostate Nutrition range. The company has an official website and provides consumers with a customer service phone number and email for any queries or enquiries.
How Plexaderm Works
Plexaderm is said to use moisturizing agents and skin tightening crystals which can be quickly absorbed by the skin. This provides visible improvement to eye puffiness, wrinkles and other signs of aging. The product also has “light diffusing” components which enhance the skin appearance to contribute to more vibrant looking skin.
This appears to be similar to other anti aging creams and serums in that they smooth out fine lines, fill in wrinkles and encourage light to be absorbed by the skin surface rather than casting shadows and creating wrinkles.
Unfortunately, True Earth Health Products are very secretive about the ingredients used to create Plexaderm. The company has not published a full ingredient list.
- Can be applied under make up for a smooth and flawless look
- Visible reduction of under eye bags and puffiness.
- Lines are lifted and filled for a more youthful appearance
- Non invasive topical treatment that can provide instant results which can be enjoyed for hours.
- Facial contours are redefined
- Skin density improved
- Skin texture is refined
- Pores are minimized
- Online Ordering Only: The product is available through the official Plexaderm website and several other online retailers, but as yet there are no physical retailers offering the product. This may be problematic for some, as you will need to supply credit card details for regular ordering.
- Non Moisturizing: Plexaderm is a cosmetic anti aging product, filling and smoothing wrinkles rather than addressing the underlying cause of the signs of aging such as reduced collagen production and poor hydration. This means that the product would need to be used in concert with a moisturizing product. Although the company does also have a Hyaluronic Moisturizing Serum designed to complement the Plexaderm wrinkle remover, this is also quite a costly product. The total cost for both products is almost $100 plus shipping, which makes it comparable with many high quality anti aging products.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
True Earth Health Products does offer a money back guarantee for a full refund on any unused product. However, Plexaderm is available on a thirty day risk free trial. The company is so confident that you will be satisfied with the results that you have the option to contact customer services within thirty days to arrange return and refund.
How to Use Plexaderm
Plexaderm should only be used on clean and dried skin before you apply any makeup. The product is supplied in an applicator, so you just need to unlock and push the applicator to release a little of the product onto your finger. The product should then be applied using upward and outward movements over lines, wrinkles and eye puffiness, smoothing for full absorption. Pat with a slightly damp cloth to remove any excess product and allow a few minutes for it to dry. If you find there is a white film on the skin, you have applied too much product. You should also take care to avoid contact with the eyes.