Gardening is the best experience for those who love flowers or fresh vegetables. As you age and retire in your home, you find yourself doing little activities around the home. Majority of people will prefer to engaging in pass time gardening. Gardening come in handy with watering thus time has shown that using hose pipes is one of the best methods used in modern gardening. Have you been disappointed before by hose that burst immediately you turn on water? Worry not because Pocket Hose Ultra is 3X stronger than the rest of hoses on market. Pocket Hose Ultra promise no more leaks as the hose was manufactured by the use of tight seal technology that has proven to reinforce the strength of the hose making it more durable and effective.
Pocket Hose Ultra can be purchased on their official website (pockethose.com) as follows:-
- 1 Pocket Hose Ultra of 25ft @ $12.99 plus another 25ft and free Amber Elbow with an additional $7.99 S&H.
- 50ft Pocket Hose Ultra @ $19.99
- 75ft Pocket Hose Ultra @ $32.99
- 100ft Pocket Hose Ultra @ $39.99
Manufacturer information and claims about Pocket Hose Ultra
Pocket Hose Ultra is manufactured by Telebrands, a telemarketing company based in Fairfield, NJ. They are a BBB- accredited business company and enjoy having an A-rating on their products. The company brags of making Pocket Hose Ultrawith a double layer that is scientifically developed elastomer hose (a rubber hose that expands), with a new and improved fabric outer lining that protect the hose from rips or breaking. They also claim that the two stripes which run along the green exterior are Solar Stripe Shields that will protect the hose from UV rays damage and ultimately extending its life span. The manufacturer further argue that the hose amber tip is made up of super strong materials that are 3 times stronger than the previous Pocket Hose thus the main reason the current one is referred as “ultra”
How does Pocket Hose Ultra work?
- To enable easy storage. You can fit it in your pocket.
- Make it light-weight. (less than 1lb)
- To enable it to be durable under all weather conditions.
Double layer, fire-hose like construction
- For durability and better strength to handle pressure
The benefits of using Pocket Hose Ultra
Pocket Hose Ultra manufactures brag of being the number one selling expandable hose in the whole world.
- It is easy to store due to its collapsibility
- More strong thus durable
- Less leaking, popping and ripping
- Best flow rate due to nice opening at the ends
- Easy to use by holding with one hand
- Tight sealed connections
- Its lighter thus effective to use
The instructions for use of Pocket Hose Ultra
Pocket Hose Ultra usage does not necessarily require that much hustling, it is simple to use as described by the manufacturer. When you want to use Pocket Hose Ultra it is advisable to follow the following instructions:-
- Choose length, unravel and attach Pocket Hose Ultra like any other ordinary garden hose. You can also use the Amber Elbow Adaptor or attach 2 hoses together. Remember not to use the adaptor if you are using a spraying nozzle.
- Turn on the water and switch on the valve at the end, to allow the water to get into the hose
- Water will rush into the hose making it to expand to its full length, you can now water your garden.
- When you’re done watering turn off the hose, de-attach and drain with spray nozzle (if used).
- It will shrink to its original size safe for storage as it does not take up a lot of space.
The Precautions of using Pocket Hose Ultra
- Donot stretch the hose when empty because it may snap back and injure you
- Should never be wrapped around your neck as it may strangle you
- Used only for outdoor situations.
- Never at any time be used with hot water or applications or pressure washers
- Keep away from reach of children or pets as it is not a toy
- Do not leave unattended when in use
The Side Effects
Pocket Hose Ultra does not have any side effects, mostly if one will follow instruction and precautions given by the manufacture